Sign in to follow this  
wmyatthu

Video Balun ( LAN Cable ) Vs BNC Cable

Dear All,

I am new to CCTV system installation. I saw many news about UTP Cable with Video Balun Vs Coaxial Cable (RG59U) for cable installation technique. I am here to make cable installation for a factory video surveillance. And we will use Analog DVR system. The longest length is about 1000 feet away from control room. I am eager to know which cable is better for signal and durability Vs Cost effectiveness. Please suggest me. Thanks.

Dear All,

I am new to CCTV system installation. I saw many news about UTP Cable with Video Balun Vs Coaxial Cable (RG59U) for cable installation technique. I am here to make cable installation for a factory video surveillance. And we will use Analog DVR system. The longest length is about 1000 feet away from control room. I am eager to know which cable is better for signal and durability Vs Cost effectiveness. Please suggest me. Thanks.

You are new, and are going to make a CCTV installation for a factory with cable lengths up to 1000 feet... You are surely going to learn the hard way, good luck.

Dear All,

hi. I would go cat5 for that distance