lousk

Help: Needing 2 Reliable IP Cameras with the following:

Please needing your advise.

I've been doing my own research for nearly 3 months, having been spending many hours. But the more I do that, the more I'm getting confused and undecided.

Dear Folks: I am a newbie when it comes to surveillance. However I'm been learning quite a lot after joining this great forum. I'd like to let you know that I'm grateful for the time you spent reading posts, replying, sharing your experiences as well as offering your expertise.

Case:

I'd like to purchase and install an IP camera(s) that's fairly RELIABLE, and a brand that's well supported.

*For indoor use, or outdoor if budget permitted, preferably 'cloud' IP camera, having IR LED for distance of min 7-12'. It would be strategically located, triggering by motion events at doorstep.

*Receiving notification via texted message, simultaneously on multiple mobile devices, having multiple platforms.

*Initiating HD A/V recording clips, MJPEG and H.264 directly onto NAS drive, FTP server, and or cloud service, surely without any PC running at home. and preferably without the added cost of an NVR.

*Responding by displaying in real-time the triggered event on any of the mobile device, needing the audio out (MIC) to listen and audio in (speaker) to audibly respond.

*Physical terminals for I/O port, and if available virtual as well, with minimum of one input, one output for further integration.

*PTZ would be a bonus

*PoE rather then Wi-Fi, or both.

*Price range $250-350.

----------------------------------------

Your input would be certainly and truly appreciated.

You are going for a right choice, I believe you need a Professional assistance for this, there are some professional CCTV camera installer you must talk to them, even i believe you will find a better option for your choice.

That sir is one tall order, not one you are going to fill in the 250-350 price range, you are most likely looking at closer to a grand per camera.

I would suggest you start looking at axis or mobotix cameras, they can do edge storage to an SD card, don't know about to the cloud I haven't looked.