Sign in to follow this  
OmniEye

CCTV Design for Warehouse

Good Morning everybody,

I would like to ask what is the right design or using of CCTV camera for the warehouse. the area is almost 3000 sq m and the height for almost 5 story bldg. any can suggest for me what are the right and specific unit of cctv camera that can be installed and cables at the same time. thank you very much.

hi, for long range insight , you can use the PTZ high speed dome camera ,Zooming 23x to 36x optical,

range about 120-150m.

Hope this can help you.

Hello, You need to install a complete Security system with a best networking system. I believe you may consult with professional CCTV Installer, they may definitely help you to install Complete CCTV system according to your needs.

Cable you have a few options, you can use CAT5e which would allow you to go digital later if you want, or you can go RG59 w/ 18-2 power (shotgun cable). I would suggest going CAT5e with baluns.

As for the type of cameras I need to know more information about what you are trying to capture in the warehouse, you say the ceiling is 5 stories high, so unless you go with a pendant mount you will probably have to go with a wall mount option.

hi to all who replied my concern. Thank you very much at least i have an idea and what camera i need to be used for the warehouse. this is a big help for me to decide what kind of camera and cables that i need to use also.

Our company has developed the Novattach bracket for warehouse ceilings. It uses 1 1/4" EMT and you can go as low as you want by using couplers. Check it out at Novattach.com.

Our company has developed the Novattach bracket for warehouse ceilings. It uses 1 1/4" EMT and you can go as low as you want by using couplers. Check it out at Novattach.com.

Randy I like this product, can you contact me via PM to discuss the cost of these mounts, we do a lot of CCTV installs in warehouse and this looks like a time saver if price isnt prohibitive