griffonsystems

3vr? ever hear of these guys

has anyone run into this company or their product? i was just at their website and am interested to see what makes this system work - i havent seen any facial recognition dvr or standalone system that has worked well - anyone have any insight or experience?

here is their website: www.3vr.com

is anyone pursuing or have used any analytics package?

I am actively pursuing them now, and I have seen their equipment first hand. It is very impressive gear and the engineers I spoke with seemed to really know what the heck they are doing. I am looking at possibly deploying one (actually as many as three) of the ServerClass systems at an Army base, but it will be a few weeks before i get all the bugs worked out. I will report back after I have a bit more detail.

Ssnapier,

Our company is an affiliate of 3VR for the Canadian market. I have gone through their integrator certification and have some experience with their products.

If you have any questions, PM me or post here and I'd be happy to answer.

I'm an integrator for 3VR and have 30 units installed in a bank chain using 3vr's enterprise server application. we are doing facial recognition and license plate recognition as well as teller transactions. the analytics along with raid hard drives are great. we have even installed them is a few high end homes

All I can say is THIS STUFF WORKS

Does 3vr offer any kind of software only solution? We have a pretty healthy setup on an Army base (500TB of storage, quad Xenons, 128GB of ram, etc.) that could pretty easily handle the software, but is that an option?

Im' pretty sure they want you to buy a BOX but call them and ask. you have to be an integrator fot them but they are always looking for new integrators.