dhyndi

Battery powered CCTV??

Hi,

I have been playing with CCTV cameras for years, but have recently moved house and it has presented me with a problem I hope someone has a solution for.

I have a wanscam 12v wireless IP camera. I want this to be overlooking my driveway which is behind my garden and away from the house. I have a shed there that I could house a battery or some sort of power equipment. Basically, my question is, how best to power this camera? I don't want to have to change batteries every couple of days. I know mains supply would be the idea solution, but I have a Pavia driveway and path between the house and drive and would rather not lift it all up.

Any advice/guidance greatly appreciated!

Dave

Dear Mr Dhyndi,

Good day.

This is Royan from Wanscam, which is a professional manufacturer of IP camera.

I'd like to show our Solar Power IP Camera which is also battery powered, it can help you to monitor your garden without changing batteries every couple of days, and it is easy to install, if you want to know more about, please hurry up and contact me quickly. Cause it is on sale this July.

My e-mail address: sales06@wanscam.com

Skype ID: wanscam006,

Whatsapp: +8613510806209

Best Regards,

Royan

Dear Mr Dhyndi,

Good day.

This is Royan from Wanscam, which is a professional manufacturer of IP camera.

I'd like to show our Solar Power IP Camera which is also battery powered, it can help you to monitor your garden without changing batteries every couple of days, and it is easy to install, if you want to know more about, please hurry up and contact me quickly. Cause it is on sale this July.

My e-mail address: sales06@wanscam.com

Skype ID: wanscam006,

Whatsapp: +8613510806209

Best Regards,

Royan

Wanscam is not a professional camera manufacturer. Please. Stop spamming the forum. This thread is THREE years old.