slopolytech

Dahua DVRs - Possible to do remote playback in iDMSS?

I was wondering if the Dahua DVRs (namely this one DVR-LT16480MHD) is capable of remote playback of recorded events from the iPhone iDMSS app.

I am looking for a reasonably priced 16ch DVR that records at 704 x 480 @ D1 30fps per channel

BUT I need a DVR that is capable of listing motion events from an iPhone app to be viewed over an iPhone. A perfect example is how Geovision allows you to view a list of motion events from your iPhone and play them back. However, the overall functionality of the Geovision iPhone app was very unstable and had coding issues.

Your opinions/suggestions are much appreciated!

Idmss will not let you playback or zoom in. I believe they are working on it, but they have been working on it for awhile now so who knows.

Hi. Yes play back is available but only on paid app.

On the free app you can do direct recording from mobile and control lights or sensors . So you can get alarms sent to mobile then go to the app and start recording.

But going back in time you need the paid app

Hi. Yes play back is available but only on paid app.

On the free app you can do direct recording from mobile and control lights or sensors . So you can get alarms sent to mobile then go to the app and start recording.

But going back in time you need the paid app

So the TechProSS Plus app will allow me to do remote playback from a Dahua DVR? It's odd that if you go to TechPro's website, they show using the iDMSS app instead of their own app. Just want to verify before I buy a Dahua DVR to make sure I can do remote playback.

Thanks!