lowpro

In-wall Monitors

Hi Guys,

Wondering if anyone has installed an in-wall monitor? My wife saw something similar to this on tv and now she asked me to get it done. Another project for me. Sweet!

Any brand recommendations? Any tips to share?

Thank you!

228544_1.jpg

Hi Guys,

Wondering if anyone has installed an in-wall monitor? My wife saw something similar to this on tv and now she asked me to get it done. Another project for me. Sweet!

Thank you!

228544_1.jpg

I'm not a big fan of flush mounting. I know it looks better but it worries me that when the time comes to replace it you won't find something the same size. I come across this a lot with alarm panel keypads & intercom stations. The end result is a lot of patching & colour matching. Now if they would standardise the sizes like for auto accessories or rack mount equipment...... if only

Have you considered using an Ipad? If you have any lighting controls or home automation, you can use the ipad as well. You can use the ipad for your

security cameras by putting your dvr on your network and installing the app on your ipad.

http://www.noushouse.com.au/store/product-info.php?iPort_CM-IW2000_iPad_iPad1_iPad2_wall_mount_dock-pid347.html

$799 for the mount kit?! Nah. I also don't have any home automation stuff at the moment.

Hi Guys,

Thank you!

228544_1.jpg

I'm not a big fan of flush mounting. I know it looks better but it worries me that when the time comes to replace it you won't find something the same size. I come across this a lot with alarm panel keypads & intercom stations. The end result is a lot of patching & colour matching. Now if they would standardise the sizes like for auto accessories or rack mount equipment...... if only

Interesting you say that. On google images i've noticed people using the car headrest monitors. Should work the same way..