Hi All,   I read through this site a lot but have not seen much on Xeoma; not sure anyone has a lot of experience with it, but here's my experience in a short time testing.   I have been testing the trial version of Xeoma for the past twenty four hours and I have to say I am extremely impressed with what I have seen so far. I am, however, a bit disappointed that all the settings I have put time into were deleted when I rebooted my system; apparently the trial version looses its settings when you exit out of the program (minor setback).   I have been looking for a security solution for my apartment complexes (on Mac) and I think I may have finally found the solution. Before I go into more details, I have tested many and found the following be the at the top of the list: Vitamin D Video, Securityspy, Zoneminder (though I am still having problems getting zoneminder to work, I like the features and I’m a big fan of Open Source). Pricewise, Vitamin D is the most affordable (well zoneminder is); though I am not crazy > about the options (1 camera license, 2 camera license, or unlimited); one may not want to spend 199.00 and only willing to pay for 4 cameras even tough it’s a good deal at 199. You are forced to spend the extra money if your needs are above 2 cameras (may it be 3 or 100 cameras). Securityspy license prices are a bit high, but Max out at about 800.00 for unlimited camera license. Lots of great features and more importantly, their support is great. I was impressed how Ben responded to me fairly quickly when I had issues with the software and he followed up even when I had forgotten to try his recommendations to report back. Nothing like great support. Zoneminder, well it’s free, but suffers from the same issues as most Open Source software, lack of support. Xeoma, licenses start out cheap, but there is no unlimited license price (at least I did not see any listed). For about (pricy :-[) 2400.00 you can have enough licenses for 1024 cameras; probably far more than most would need. (at least most in my situation).   I have to say the idea of modules is brilliant; not only is it easy to set your flow chart of actions, but it’s also fun ;D in my opinion. For any with a programming background or understanding, it reminds me of functions. The modules are easy to understand. For example, say you add the motion detection module; you can connect several other modules to it (email, preview, preview and record, webserver, etc.). Or you can add several motion detection modules monitoring different areas and connect other modules to them with with specific outputs. Example setup I have been playing around with is a simple flow Camera ------- Scheduler ------- Motion detection (for apartment entrances) with output to email {subject Entrance [time]} from the same Scheduler, I have another Motion detection for Parking Area with output to email {subject Parking [time]}. Again, that’s just touching the surface of how capable this software is (easy to sort through emails). I have just found this software, I am surprised that through all my searches for months I finally found it. Maybe I overlooked it in the past, but I’m glad I have yet another option to consider. I recommend you you give it a try http://felenasoft.com/en/ if you are in the market for a surveillance solution with lot of great options and features. I am still in the process of testing and yet have to contact support (it will make or break the deal; I’m very support oriented).   This was not meant to be a full blown detailed review of the software; I did not want to end up writing a technical paper on Xeoma. I just wanted others in my situation to have yet another option to turn to; good software on Mac OS X is somewhat limited. I still have more testing to go through with this software. Give it a try if you are still looking.