av6006

Axis M3007 - Smartphone App that shows View Areas?

Hi everyone, I've been scouring the web for an answer (as well as contacting Axis support multiple times), but I can't find it anywhere.

I'm looking for a smartphone app that supports the hemispheric M3007's multiple view areas. I know the camera is capable of outputting multiple video streams simultaneously (hence the preset view areas) - however, I've downloaded several iPhone apps and can't find one that gives me the option to view a different stream from the same address. All it shows is the warped overhead "fish eye" 180 degree view.

Any and all help is appreciated - thanks!

The iPhone app by "BrightSentry, Inc." called "Video Assistant for AXIS Camera Companion" just added support for the M3007 on the 26th of this month, for showing multiple views. That app is supposed to be able to show the edge playback stuff too - haven't got that working for me yet...

Thanks! I'm currently trying to check the app out, but unfortunately, I've never tried using the Axis Camera Companion to configure or view my cameras - I've always used the web interface and/or Blue Iris.

I've tried setting up a "site" in ACC, but unfortunately I can't figure out exactly how to have the site get published to my MyAxis account. Any chance you wouldn't mind sharing some tips?

Thanks again.

I think if you create an Axis account on their webpage you can use the same username and password to login to the app. Personally I love the app, it's super easy to use and great for playback of video. I think they have some good documentation, but it was a while ago that I set it up...

that is such a ****ty camera, hope your not trying to cover a large area or expecting any great clarity.