Sign in to follow this  
farish3000

dvr choice help

Hi guys need some help on these 2 dvr's

Link 1

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=360429815639&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:GB:1123

Link 2

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=221279306362&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:GB:1123

They both are the same model but different pictures, I have contacted both sellers and both claim to have the newest 2013 model (Push Notification, hdmi etc)

does anyone know which one actually is?

One is model KPD677, the other one seems to be KPC677. Different models, so I guess it might be that they have different cover. I have even seen the same DVR with different front covers, depending on who sold them.

If you want to buy a KPD677, I would go for the one sold by focusonsecurity, even if it is a little bit more expensive. The other one says KPC677LH on the title, later on it sayd KPD677, then KPC677, and then again KPD677ZL. So who knows what he might be selling, I do not know if there are differences between those models, but maybe he just puts all the different models on the description, so he can just send whatever model he has in stock at any given moment.

One is model KPD677, the other one seems to be KPC677. Different models, so I guess it might be that they have different cover. I have even seen the same DVR with different front covers, depending on who sold them.

If you want to buy a KPD677, I would go for the one sold by focusonsecurity, even if it is a little bit more expensive. The other one says KPC677LH on the title, later on it sayd KPD677, then KPC677, and then again KPD677ZL. So who knows what he might be selling, I do not know if there are differences between those models, but maybe he just puts all the different models on the description, so he can just send whatever model he has in stock at any given moment.

thanks for that MindTwist