hi all,

I am looking for the same thing

Where i could find one of these products?

I did not find a dealer to buy

thx for your help

porto

I have it installed - i got it locally from my distributor here in Queens NY. They are o.k - make sure you get the latest firmware installed. Pic quality is o.k in the day - at night its pretty bad. The touch button is not that sensitive so you may have to "mash" it a little. Also you have to use dahua poe switch with this unit and the indoor stations. You can use a 4, 8 and 12 Port Passive midspan Power over Ethernet POE injectors - do a google search on this - way cheaper than the dahua poe switch.

Which one are you talking about because the Dahua the OP mentioned is not PoE, it's 12V. Do you use it with the 7" tablet display or can you use it with any tablet with an app of theirs. Does it comes with rfid tags to use with it's built in card reader (didn't really provide specs for it).

Dahua specs are lacking and confusing. I was wondering about the POE and whether it would integrate with my Dahua NVR. I have an active POE splitter that can output 12v that I could use. Can the existing doorbell be wired to the camera?

The only place I've found them in the United States so far is Global Security Solutions in New York & California. I'm waiting on a return email with pricing.