Sounds like GE .. they been doing that for years ... but you have to use their DVRs and Alarms . its called Facility something ... ill be looking for Arkansas Surveillance so I can get some free beers ..

I'll see you guys there. This will be my first time working the ISC in Vegas. I usaually go to the NY show>>> Too many crazy folks (not that Vegas is much better) I'm excited-- I finally get to meet some of my customers I've been dealing with for 5 yrs plus

LOOK FOR OUR BOOTH-- YOU CAN'T MISS IT... BASKETBALL, BEER AND BABES, WHAT MORE COULD U ASK FOR.... WHOEVER SHOOTS THE MOST BASKETS IN A ROW GETS A PRIZE...WOO-HOO!!!

WWW.NORTHERNVIDEO.COM

Hmmmmm... U guys are oh-so predictable. BEER BABES AND------- (you fill it in, ha) Rock on. Anybody going to the Pelco party? I know Hootie and the Blowchunks played last year. Dunno who's playing this year, but I'll be there.

p.s. Knowing Justin, he'll have his own keg....XOXOXO

Hmmmmm... U guys are oh-so predictable. BEER BABES AND------- (you fill it in, ha) Rock on. Anybody going to the Pelco party? I know Hootie and the Blowchunks played last year. Dunno who's playing this year, but I'll be there.

Hootie and the who .?

p.s. Knowing Justin, he'll have his own keg....XOXOXO

then thats where I'll be ... he he .. beer first, chicks later ..

WOW! Your priorities are all wrong...

Question for you. Beer b-4 babes or Babes b-4 beer????

I think you already answered my question. I'm shocked!!!!

The Queen is Baffled

I'm gonna try to get a day ahead, and a day after, so will have some energy to party ..

Is there a place where forum members are gonna meet?

i'll be there there a day early myself

ill be dead to the world the 2 nights of the show, but ill know tomorrow whether I can make it a day earlier and a day later ... I guess those that know Vegas can make some suggestions on a meeting place ...

I have a friend that is a manager at the palace station. He got me a sweet deal on one of their best rooms in the tower. I will ask him if he can get us like a private business room or meeting room for us all to meet at.

what hotel are guys staying in? I am staying at the palace station. Anyone else booked their hotel yet?

How does Coyote Ugly at New York/New York sound?

Cold beer, fleshy eye candy, good food.....What more can a guy want?

Don't answer that.

Scottj

staying at the mirage, getting in early wed morn 9am and then doing the classes thing all day then hitting the show floor thursday...wed/thurs nite will probably be playing poker and eating good food

staying at the nearest brothel, will take a stroll over to the strip when things have slowed down ...

*jkiddin

Staying at the Benican-- That is the only way our company could hook up as many Pelco tickets as we did (Besides our millions $$ of volume) I guess that is where the party is taking place. Chicago--whoever that is (b-4 my day) is the band playing this year. Anybody taking the IP Network Video classes offered?? I heard they are booked up already.

what sessions are you guys attending?

I am wanting to go to:

the secret to win more bids and becoming a sole source provider

the next generation dvr solution

cabling infrastructure for the new ip technology

counseling your customer

I am going to have to decide between the first two because they are at the same time