We had a little accident with one of IPC-HFW2100's with the RJ-45 connector getting smashed and was unusable so I decided to cut it off and put a new one on. I have done this before with a different brand of camera and the wiring was standard so I had no problem rewiring it. When I cut this one I was presented with colored wires I'm not familiar with.

4 that are foil wrapped which I assume to be the 4 data lines (pair 2 and 3). The colors are:

Orange, Blue, Purple and Brown.

The other 4 are I assume are the POE lines (pairs 1 and 4). The colors are:

Green, White, Gray and Yellow.

Does anyone have an idea on how to figure out the order the wires go in? Standard pin out is LO, O, LG, B, LB, G, LB, B for T568B.

I contacted Dahua via the email on their website explaining the same thing and received a response just asking "Can you tell me where are you from?"

I responded with my location but that was 11 days ago and they still haven't responded back (I've also sent 3 additional emails).

Any ideas would be great! Thanks

In case anyone has this issue here is the way they go:

Pin 1 = Brown

Pin 2 = Purple

Pin 3 = Orange

Pin 4 = Blank

Pin 5 = Yellow

Pin 6 = Blue

Pin 7 = Blank

Pin 8 = Gray

The white, green, red and black wires are for 12v DC input. So they are not needed when using PoE.

Pin 1 = Brown

Pin 2 = Purple

Pin 3 = Orange

Pin 4 = Blank

Pin 5 = Yellow

Pin 6 = Blue

Pin 7 = Blank

Pin 8 = Gray

The white, green, red and black wires are for 12v DC input. So they are not needed when using PoE.

Would not have guessed that. I was thinking- Blue, Orange, Green, Brown, Slate, or Green, Red, Black, Yellow, etc..

That looks like a mix of USOC sprinkled with 568b. Had I been faced with this dilemma, I would have carefully cannibalized a known working device and ohm'ed it out.

Pin 1 = Brown

Pin 2 = Purple

Pin 3 = Orange

Pin 4 = Blank

Pin 5 = Yellow

Pin 6 = Blue

Pin 7 = Blank

Pin 8 = Gray

Would not have guessed that. I was thinking- Blue, Orange, Green, Brown, Slate, or Green, Red, Black, Yellow, etc..

That looks like a mix of USOC sprinkled with 568b. Had I been faced with this dilemma, I would have carefully cannibalized a known working device and ohm'ed it out.

That's actually what I did. No way I would have figured that out any other way, lol.