Problem in my CCTV

Hi people,

I installed in my home a CCTV. The Hardware 'pack' that i bought is:

- 4 Cameras 700TVL SONY CCD Outdoor;

- 1 DVR FLOUREON 8CH HDMI Full D1 with 1TB Hard Disk;

Image of the Pack: http://img1.imagilive.com/1213/1f54.JPG

Specification of DVR: http://img1.imagilive.com/1213/DVR.JPG

Specification of CAMERAS: http://img1.imagilive.com/1213/camera.JPG

I have installed everything and its all working very well.

To I can see the 4 cameras (In miniature) in the TV of my room, I bought a 30 meters (100 Feet) BNC to RCA Male to Male Cable ( http://img1.imagilive.com/1213/1b60.JPG ) and i connect BNC output in my DVR to the RCA output in my TV and this works, the image with the 4 cameras appear in my Room.

The PROBLEM is that the image blink a lot of times! Starts working but after 20 seconds...Blink 5 in 5 seconds for a minute...And Stop Blinking...After a minute blink 30 seconds in 30 seconds.

What can be wrong here?

Thanks in advance for the helping.

Cheers and Merry Christmas!

Just a guess at this point, but if you monitor the VGA video with a computer monitor right at the DVR, is it ok? If you use a short video cable right at the DVR to a TV, is it ok? If it only blinks on the TV at the end of the 30m cable, then it could be a loss of video amplitude at the TV. If it's only one camera blinking then possibly a camera/cable issue.

Hi All, Would appreciate a little help if possible please. I used to have an old DVR + 4 cams that worked great with an inbuilt HD but didn't have remote access or couldn't view with mobile device. I have now purchased a Floureon 8ch DVR with an additional 4 cameras in order to view on mobile. I have set all the cameras up and all appears to be working fine when viewed through a VGA monitor. All cameras viewable. However The problem is viewing via the software via the network. The software sees the IP address of the DVR but each time I try and monitor it says 'login error' I am using the factory default ADMIN user & PASSWORD (but have also added a new user an password to trial) but no matter what I do it still refuses to connect due to login error.

Please let me know if I can post anything else that will help ascertain the problem.

many thanks for any help.

You say that you have this error when attempting to login using the "software". Guessing that you are talking about a CMS system software. What happens when you try using Internet Explorer?

Google "port forwarding wiki" for start.

There have been many threads in this forum, for your questions.

You can read, understand, and try. Then come back.

Hi, I have the same problem. Just got a 8CH Floureon DVR. Have set the dvr up and connected to network. IP 192.168.1.51.

Have installed CMS3.0 and found the dvr on the network. Using admin but a new password on DVR - working fine. But in CMS I get a message "LoginError". Using IE browser just results in "Page not found"

Any advice?

Local area network consist of Gateway (Sky HUB) with DHCP which is wireless enabled. Second wifi router hardwired from Gateway but DHCP disabled - again with wireless enabled (deploying 2nd wifi). DVR hardwired to 2nd router.

Hi, I haven't actually got mine fully working yet but as I understand from the manufacturer the dvr has to be connected to the same router as the device running cms3 I'm not sure if this is just during installation or permanent but thought it would be worth sharing with you

I almost always connect everything that has to do with CCTV, connected together. Multiple routers, etc. require extra "steps", formatting, etc.

whats the general view of floureon dvrs as ive not installed one myself but a customer has purchased one for his cctv cameras as thats what he wanted and i just wondered what people thought of them as a dvr?