Sign in to follow this  
lowpro

Neighbor backs into car....I watched it happen from inside..

My neighbor backs into our babysitter's car. Gonna cost $2k to get her car fixed.

ETZJHDDPfAM

I just happened to be looking at the monitor in my bedroom when I noticed that the car moved. I waited a few mins to see if he would come over to say something. Nope. By chance our letter carrier dropped off their mail at our house. So I walked over to their house. He was outside looking at his car but again didn't say a word about the accident. I went back inside and gave him a few more mins. Still nothing. I finally went outside and said "Hey, that's our babysitter's car in case you didn't know"....He said "ummm ok?"

"Well, I have cameras, and I saw everything..."

Him "oh "

Swann HD8-7250 NVR with 3mp bullet cameras.

Note: Not sure why the video is cropped now and it looks darker. Let me see....

Actually, either he was totally wasted or his license should be revoked. Every move with that car in that sequence was a cluster f***, and if his ultimate goal was simply pulling into his driveway, like I said, license needs to be revoked for STARTERS.

He's a 24 yr old kid that thinks he knows it all. He told our babysitter that the $2k quote was insane! He said that he had done some research and that it only should only be around $500 to $700.

I'm guessing he thinks he's a pro now....

He's a 24 yr old kid that thinks he knows it all. He told our babysitter that the $2k quote was insane! He said that he had done some research and that it only should only be around $500 to $700.

I'm guessing he thinks he's a pro now....

He's a moron. Have her go file a police report, get his insurance info and contact them directly, that will get him moving.