Sign in to follow this  
b44kwz

PSS alternative

1) Is there any software as dahua pss alternative ?

2) Is there any possibility to connect synology SurveillanceStation to the Dahua DVR/NVR ? ( on synology SurveillanceStation I can only add cameras , but 4 cameras are connected to the nvr poe ports ).

3) Is any way to add rtsp stream to synology dlna ? ( like in serviio )

YES. NST's CMS MkII software being released in February

2) Is there any possibility to connect synology SurveillanceStation to the Dahua DVR/NVR ? ( on synology SurveillanceStation I can only add cameras , but 4 cameras are connected to the nvr poe ports ).

As far as I know NO, but you can connect to the cameras as well. Use the NVR locally while the SurveillanceStation records cameras remotely. Not sure on DVR only.

Dahua RTSP requires an "In between" application like VLC, Wowza, etc to do conversions. You can try entering the Dahua RTSP stream and test if synlogy will accept it. 1 RTSP stream per camera.

YES. NST's CMS MkII software being released in February

Could you give me a link for download NST's CMS MkII?

As far as I know NO, but you can connect to the cameras as well. Use the NVR locally while the SurveillanceStation records cameras remotely. Not sure on DVR only.

I can access in SurveillanceStation only the cameras that are not plug in Dahua poe port ( Dahua NVR poe is a router that assign IP 10.0.0.x ...)

Dahua RTSP requires an "In between" application like VLC, Wowza, etc to do conversions. You can try entering the Dahua RTSP stream and test if synlogy will accept it. 1 RTSP stream per camera.

Didn't work