ff17195757

Reset DVR password to Factory default

I have DVR TV-8208, I lost my admin password, please help me.
Sn  201 401 040002

the decision is made successfully

Can some one please help !!!! Kkmoon 2.64 8 channel DVR for got  super password . Didn't come with manual nor CD . Can't fine anything on line telling me how to reset to default . It use to say admin click on down arrow and it would say user now u can't just admin and put in a password . Tried to remember but can't. 

Hi all,

Please help me to reset password of Jtech AHD 8004B 

fX9KGUd.jpg

1tFBii0.jpg

GjhLxGg.jpg

GaETw3V.jpg

ux1JKAr.jpg

I'm able to access Login web page with user/password: admin/ttvvtthuanyuan but not found any setting to change password

And with user/password above, I can't login into my device (plugged scrren and keyboard)

fKo9ySN.png

Many thanks.

Edited by tindecken
Add more information

On 5/19/2014 at 3:01 PM, sat-secimp said:

try user: admin

Pass: 6036huanyuan

or : ttvvtthuanyuan

hello, I bought a Ganz DR16HL at an electronic fair and obviously the password is not the standard.......... but the big problem is also the network .... which is not in C class .

I tried with an ip scan on all private classes but the dvr is not responding and , waiting for an answer on a public address ,is unthinkable.... it could take months. does anyone know a default password for this device?

i have tried 6036xx and the other but they are wrong  
can you help me ???? tnx 
Max

I am having an issue with my dvr (h.264dvr) its an old dvr i have forgotten the password of both id admin and user can you help me with solving this issue i am sending you a picture of the model

D2304S2                                         digital video recorder system H.264 video compression system NTSC power 12v 4A                  serial number 121204382667

On 3/18/2015 at 10:35 PM, romy said:

please help me i have a 4 channel provision 4100S now forgot the password & can not get on main menu . help me with this problem? Thanks

5bbe10b01597b16b this is the Serial numbar of my dvr how to reset my password 

Good afternoon friends
I need your help to reset the access password to my CCTV

DVRHRT-32MD

REMOVE THE BATTERY AND IT DIDN'T WORK, I HAVE PLACED SEVERAL FIXED COMBINATIONS BUT NONE HAS WORKED SO FAR.

image.png

i have nvr chines with no brand name no serial number need login but not no get IP address No default password Not able To reset I have attached Below Picture Of Board

printed on box model is < NVR8000-B02S032-C2- > no response from company support .any help will be appreciated

dvr.jpg