Sign in to follow this  
bass1175

Nanny cam

Currently looking for a good nanny cam and having a difficult time getting what Iam looking for.

I cant find any that run on constant power, for some odd reason. The ones I found have to be unplugged to work. ( Alarm clock cam) also a plus to be 1080p, h.264, 64gb, widest angle possible. These specs are not so easy to find.

If anyone can recommend something descent please do so. Many many thanks.

Lots of outdated and overpriced products and all on ebay but appreciate your help.

I settled for the sj1000, great size, image quality beats many cams I seen for security, takes constant power, just hope the motion detection works well and it does run while connected.

Have to rig something that can fit this things inside which shouldnt be too hard.

All for $79

Heres a video on it, feel free to give your input, check out the image quality on this thing.

Lots of outdated and overpriced products and all on ebay but appreciate your help.

I settled for the sj1000, great size, image quality beats many cams I seen for security, takes constant power, just hope the motion detection works well and it does run while connected.

Have to rig something that can fit this things inside which shouldnt be too hard.

All for $79

Heres a video on it, feel free to give your input, check out the image quality on this thing.

this may or may not work, as the motion detection is not designed to detect one person walking into a room....assuming the motion detection is pixel based...if there is a some sort of sensor to detect movement then it wont work at all. Also, there is no way to define any pretrigger motion record (or at least I doubt it).

Now I see what you want is car black box camera. The one is so so if you want more power go to GoPro. And typically, NANY camera is design for covert and/or disguised type.

Anyway appreciate your comments and instruction.

Yea I worry about the motion detecting as well, if not I will let it continuous record, all I need is 10 hours.

Edited by Guest