reeves1985

Mini nvr questions

seems like the problem other camera;s got with onvif. set motion detection sensitivity, save succes, after leaving and going back settings are gone. Same with displaynaam, time settings etc.

using camera's with other protocols doing fine, i've i8, i9 and i13 working

Do you think the problem is the recorder or the camera? I would say the recorder because I have the problem with both the camera's.

I finally got my mini nvr but i can't get my cameras to work

I have 2 Dahua HFW-4200S and both do support ONVIF v2.4.1 and i also

have the latest firmware for the cameras.

I can find the cameras with the 'search' function and it shows 2 ONVIF camera on port 80.

Interestingly i read on the internet that the ONVIF port for dahua is 9989 which is also

not working

Unfortunately i can't get any image displayed on the nvr.

Does anybody also have problems with their dahua cameras?

hdo

I can find the cameras with the 'search' function and it shows 2 ONVIF camera on port 80.

Interestingly i read on the internet that the ONVIF port for dahua is 9989 which is also

not working

hdo

hdo!

Buddy!

You've got the magic password, and you can see which ports are listening on Dahua YPC, not to guess.

But I think the latest versions of all tied to the web port. Through it are requests for ONVIF.

I think so still trying to bring everything to a common denominator.

Ok, but what can i do to get this camera working

For some reason i have the feelding that dahua's ONVIF implementation is crappy.

E.g. with Onvif Device Manager i can't get any Event logs

Here are my netstat logs:

~ # netstat -na
Active Internet connections (servers and established)
Proto Recv-Q Send-Q Local Address           Foreign Address         State       
tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:49152           0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      
tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:9989            0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      
tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:9990            0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      
tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:5000            0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      
tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:554             0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      
tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:42323           0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      
tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:3800            0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      
tcp        0      0 192.168.2.182:46599     192.168.2.5:21          ESTABLISHED 
tcp        0      0 :::80                   :::*                    LISTEN      
tcp        0      0 :::37776                :::*                    LISTEN      
tcp        0      0 :::37777                :::*                    LISTEN      
tcp        0      0 :::23                   :::*                    LISTEN      
tcp        0    793 ::ffff:192.168.2.182:23 ::ffff:192.168.2.202:47510 ESTABLISHED 
udp        0      0 0.0.0.0:20000           0.0.0.0:*                           
udp        0      0 0.0.0.0:20001           0.0.0.0:*                           
udp        0      0 0.0.0.0:20002           0.0.0.0:*                           
udp        0      0 0.0.0.0:20003           0.0.0.0:*                           
udp        0      0 0.0.0.0:20004           0.0.0.0:*                           
udp        0      0 0.0.0.0:20005           0.0.0.0:*                           
udp        0      0 0.0.0.0:20006           0.0.0.0:*                           
udp        0      0 0.0.0.0:20007           0.0.0.0:*                           
udp        0      0 0.0.0.0:59999           0.0.0.0:*                           
udp        0      0 239.255.255.250:1900    0.0.0.0:*                           
udp        0      0 0.0.0.0:3702            0.0.0.0:*                           
udp        0      0 0.0.0.0:37778           0.0.0.0:*                           
udp        0      0 0.0.0.0:37778           0.0.0.0:*                           
udp        0      0 239.255.255.251:37810   0.0.0.0:*                           
udp        0      0 192.168.2.182:37810     0.0.0.0:*                           
udp        0      0 0.0.0.0:5050            0.0.0.0:*                           
udp        0      0 0.0.0.0:40660           0.0.0.0:*                           
udp        0      0 0.0.0.0:5353            0.0.0.0:*                           
udp        0      0 0.0.0.0:54004           0.0.0.0:*  

not working

hdo

hdo!

Buddy!

You've got the magic password, and you can see which ports are listening on Dahua YPC, not to guess.

But I think the latest versions of all tied to the web port. Through it are requests for ONVIF.

I think so still trying to bring everything to a common denominator.

Possible that Dahua some clever implementation of ONVIF, but then each manufacturer decides on what to implement this standard.

Dahua understand Dahua , but can not they do enough.

9989 port it listens ONVIF

Maybe your NVR can not do requests on the 80th port?

Can go to the other side! May try to mini NVR application logs to see.

Such as were firmware 2013.09 from Dahua for NVR, which Hikvision cameras showed 2-3 seconds and 30 seconds, the picture is frozen and so the circle.

The logs on the NVR application was still clearly shows that the problem is in the firmware. Past & future firmware worked flawlessly!

Hi all! from Yesterday I have this NVR with firmware V4.0 (20140322)

I have 2 ip camera

1) Zmodo ZH-IXA15-WC

2) Hikvision DS-2CD2032-I

This NVR recognize the Zomodo under ONVIF, but the Hikvision isn't recognized.

Now I would only recognize the Hikvision Cam... I will solve the problem If I update the firmware to 20140417 or i will brick my NVR?

I know that there are several problems with Motion Detection on this NVR, We will discuss these problem after cam recognition....

Thanks!

The version i'm using at this moment is 2014.04.16. Still with Motion detection problems.

Are you using a Hikvision cam?

I am using it with these 2 camera's

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Support-Iphone-and-Andriod-3-7-mm-Korea-Pinhole-Lens-1920-1080-H-264-1080P-Micro/1859184041.html

and

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2-8-12-mm-Varifocal-Lens-H-264-2-0-Megapixel-Waterproof-Vandalproof-Dome-1080P-2MP/1260729632.html

Everything is working fine except the motion detection and adjusting the video parameters (bitrate, goplength etc.)

Yesterday i played around with different settings for my dahua cam. I did some debugging on the ONVIF protocol

and it seems that dahua's onvif implementation is just fine.

I guess the ONVIF client on the NVR is fishy. I also cannot get an image with the RTSP protocol

Anybody out there with dahua cams connected to the mini nvr?

hdo

Possible that Dahua some clever implementation of ONVIF, but then each manufacturer decides on what to implement this standard.

Dahua understand Dahua , but can not they do enough.

9989 port it listens ONVIF

Maybe your NVR can not do requests on the 80th port?

Can go to the other side! May try to mini NVR application logs to see.

Such as were firmware 2013.09 from Dahua for NVR, which Hikvision cameras showed 2-3 seconds and 30 seconds, the picture is frozen and so the circle.

The logs on the NVR application was still clearly shows that the problem is in the firmware. Past & future firmware worked flawlessly!

I currently have a Zmodo POE NVR (model ZP-NE14-S) that can't seem to properly do alerting properly. Does anyone know if this will work properly with the Zmodo POE cameras (model ZP-IBH15-S)?

The zmodo works fine for the motion capture and keeps the files small. But, I have not been able to get alerts working. And, their different programs for interfacing with the nvr and cameras is horrendous.

- emails alerts; prefer being able to upload or attach videos

- motion capture auto save

Also, as a update to this post, has everyone been getting the same 2-3 mini NVR models? Maybe a wiki or summary page can be created with the links to what everyone has purchased and from where.

Thanks.

Hi,

your varifocal camera, have you actually been using it outside in the heat/cold? I see it says operating temperature as " -20 °C ~ 50 °C (-4 °F ~ 122 °F)". I'm looking to use it in the east coast weather outside.

Anybody who's nvr works with an usb flash drive? Which model do you use?

Then I'm also having troubles getting connected via IE11. Connection hangs right here, without moving anything. The 'NVR Malfunction & Elimination' hints in the quick start guide don't help. Any thoughts?

And last, is there a windows console-application on the CD? I can't tell because not all folders are readable... If yes, it would be very kind if someone could provide it.

Unbenannt.PNG.f621b86d0172c53e0f4a4780bd573de4.PNG

I have not tested the camera outside yet but i think that will be no problem because of the heat the camera is producing.

Maybe it's a browser issue with loading the ocx / plugin? Have you tried to put IE into compatibility view settings for the IP of the nvr?

Anybody who's nvr works with an usb flash drive? Which model do you use?

Then I'm also having troubles getting connected via IE11. Connection hangs right here, without moving anything. The 'NVR Malfunction & Elimination' hints in the quick start guide don't help. Any thoughts?

[attachment=0]Unbenannt.PNG[/attachment]

And last, is there a windows console-application on the CD? I can't tell because not all folders are readable... If yes, it would be very kind if someone could provide it.

Maybe it's a browser issue with loading the ocx / plugin? Have you tried to put IE into compatibility view settings for the IP of the nvr?

Yes, but unfortunately no change in behaviour. When now trying to reinstall the plugin, I see that the installation procedure hangs at the step "Registering files...". I assume that's the real problem. Rightclick and run as Administrator doesn't solve it.

Since it does seem like browser issue now (?). What about clearing/deleting all your IE cached settings? Or login to your PC with a new profile and try IE from a clean profile.

Yes, but unfortunately no change in behaviour. When now trying to reinstall the plugin, I see that the installation procedure hangs at the step "Registering files...". I assume that's the real problem. Rightclick and run as Administrator doesn't solve it.

I've tried on a different PC now and exactly the same happened (installation procedure hanged on registering files / IE hanged on loading website). I have a german windows language version while most of you probably use an english version. Could this be a reason?

Has anyone used this model? Is it similar to the mini nvr linked? I'm trying to find a model to replace my zmodo nvr controller as alerts/email on it do not function at all so far for motion detection and sending an alert.

Model NVR1004P

http://www.seculink.biz/productshow/nvr/one/2014/0519/267.html

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/4-Channel-960H-CCTV-Network-Video-Recorder-IP-NVR-4CH-Support-ONVIF-2-0-System-H/410015_1651987822.html

Figured it out. The solution is to untick the box "Protected mode" in the Security tab of the IE. Works fine now.

Nice idea, but it already was FAT32 and also reformatting unfortunately didn't help... Beside that, shouldn't there at least occur a device entry under System - HDD Setting?