reeves1985

Mini nvr questions

Hello folks, I'm using a Suneyes branded mini NVR and like my no name NVR I am attempting to extract ( a.k.a Backup ) the video footage to a MPE4 which the documentation says should be possible, but as you can see by the screen shot I only have 2 option, i8 or AVI. Anybody know why or how to extract as a mpe4.

My real goal is to have the NVR record for 24 hours then be able to extract the data from the drive using a second NVR.I can root the NVR with telnet but I can't seem to locate the raw video files on the drive. Any ideas ?? Thanks for any suggestions

image.thumb.jpg.0dd99be201a57637efac6032daabc71d.jpg

I'm stuck with remote access:

Port 80 is routed through my internet box via 5099 external port.

I can connect to the interface, manage configuration, but no picture, neither live or playback.

I have also routed 4 ports for device port set at 5099 and I have routed 5099, 5100, 5101 and 5102. But no luck...

Is there an additional port to route in order to get video working?

you have to open 5051-5052-5053

then you see image in remote with IE and active-x installed

with other browser i see cam only in localhost

I can connect to the interface, manage configuration, but no picture, neither live or playback.

I have also routed 4 ports for device port set at 5099 and I have routed 5099, 5100, 5101 and 5102. But no luck...

I switch back to the default port but no luck. Furthermore, impossible to register the active X which is not signed. It is a real mess!

I switch back to the default port but no luck. Furthermore, impossible to register the active X which is not signed. It is a real mess!

you have to change options of IE for trusted sites, adding the adress of the nvr and enable the installation of not signed active-x

otherwise you can download manually the active-x with a downloader and install it manually

then, if you opened the door 5051-5052-5053 it will work

trust me, i had the same problems and i solved like this

in case you need --> http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/ie/forum/ie9-windows_7/how-do-i-add-a-site-to-my-trusted-sites-list/98cc77c8-b364-e011-8dfc-68b599b31bf5?auth=1

No way to get it installed. Can you please develop the option with a downloader?

if you want send me your mail via pm and i'll send you the active-x .exe

No way to get it installed. Can you please develop the option with a downloader?

if you want send me your mail via pm and i'll send you the active-x .exe

Thanks for your support! It is now working, after having selected "upnp" option. Thanks to Qvlogan88 for his very active and efficient support!

Dear all,

I'm new to this forum but I've read almost the entire topic. I have a problem with my 8ch NVR and the user on ebay which I brought doesn't respond anymore. So I need your help. It's branded Ctronic and the model no is CT-N6200-8E

The problem is that everytime the HDD reached full the NVR didn't recognize it anymore so I was forced to format it. Until one day that after I formatted the hdd (altough it's ok on the PC) it didn't work.

I read on the forum and I made an "update" from here http://www.urcctvstore.com/Download.html and it bricked (I know, I read the disclaimer but I didn't have any option left)...

Right now it's stopped to "Network video Recorder" I tried to recover it with the tools but nothing happens.

I opened the case and the chipset is Hi3520 DRQCV100 and on the mainboard I hav ethe code 201307.

Could you help me put back on track this NVR?

Best regards,

Razvan

From searching the forum I am under the impression that all these Super Mini NVR's are not created equal. They can have different hardware inside????? I have the Ctronics branded.

Which is the best brand to purchase? I have a AVTech brand camera that does record fine , although there are points where it stops recording for some reason and then starts back up. I only want something very basic for continuous recording currently 1 maybe 2 cameras at the most. I want to record continuously to my 1 tb pocket drives. which it more or less does.

The issue is in the documentation it has a mp4 output option for exporting a select section. . I only have avi & i8. I would like to have the mp4 or H.264 option.

I also have not figured out how to extract the section of the file I want to keep. Although I think I am selecting the clip correctly

Since there are only 2 USB ports how does one save it to the thumb drive? I assume the HD & mouse take up the 2 ports. I've attached a non powered hub and the mouse will work through it (the HD is connected directly to the NVR) but when insert a 8GB USB stick formatted to MS-DOS into the hub & select the section of the video file to save it goes through some motions (graphics indicating it is saving) but nothing shows up on the USB stick. It seems to be saving it to "/tmp/usb/sda1"

How do I get the clip onto the USB stick or should I just buy another brand to achieve success. Will powering the hub solve the problem?

you have to change options of IE for trusted sites, adding the adress of the nvr and enable the installation of not signed active-x

otherwise you can download manually the active-x with a downloader and install it manually

then, if you opened the door 5051-5052-5053 it will work

trust me, i had the same problems and i solved like this

in case you need --> http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/ie/forum/ie9-windows_7/how-do-i-add-a-site-to-my-trusted-sites-list/98cc77c8-b364-e011-8dfc-68b599b31bf5?auth=1

Windows 10 does not allow any active-x. MS Edge does not support it. So ... if you want to use remote access there is no way. But you can try forwarding also 1935 for flash realtime. It may help, if it does not .... sorry no more remote view on this device

Come on Mike Mahon ask someone responsible for writting firmware what ports are really used to view viedo in flash mode. We all here know that you are not telling as whole truth. Forwarding 80, 5050-5053, 1935 is not enough. No way to see video remotely while in lan it works.

I've got an escam K108 mini nvr running 20150124 firmware (came with it)

It detects my Dahua IPC-HFW4300S-V2 Cams (2014-11-03 firmware, 3MP) but will not display the video from them on the main screen.

If I go to Channel Parameters->Display settings, it shows video in the little preview window, so I know its able to login to the camera.

The Mini NVR is able to find and display the Hikvision ds-2cd2032-i (3MP) without a problem, but not the dahua (which I have 4 of).

Any suggestions?

Connected a disk, and it does seem to be recording these channels, and via webpage, I can also see the video on them. Just not on the console of the NVR.

My escam branded 8ch has developed a bug where all changes made to settings are discarded at reboot this includes adding or removing cameras so current setup has become permanent, it will also not update via usb any more just hangs at flash screen. anybody else had similar and hopefully found a soluton ?

thanks

Put your NVR to DMZ in router settings. I also try port forward these ports, but no luck. DMZ is probably only option.

Some routers have VPN Server inside. In case you use DMZ, VPN Server will not work anymore, until make a route from VPN Submask to Router IP. Anyway, if you not have or not use VPN, then DMZ is you best option. Work flowless, and every router has DMZ settings.

I have updated to this firmware: 4CH_Mini_NVR_V4.0_20150805_Firmware

Can somebody tell me what exactly it is new?

Hello

Here is the answer to question.

Port Forwarding Port: 5050,5051,5052,5053 TCP

Web - Port Explorer: 80,1935,843 !! TCP

Port 843 Synchronization !! TCP

Good luck

Ciao Scubi1

My NVR just suddenly lost USB connection, ports seems fine, mouse is lit but not working anymore. When checking lsusb nothing is listed as connected to either ports. When checking dmesg, there is no errormessages related to USB. Also tried a reset without success. Does anyone has experiences with this type of problem?

I'm trying to download recordings using IE, but I cannot change the download path.

In the local setting area the paths can be set, but they are not stored.

How do I download files? Is there another way, f.i. using cifs, ftp, .... ?

Thanks in advance

Dear All,

I've a problem detecting my IP cam. Am using the mini NVR with D-Link's DCS-5020L. The NVR couldn't detect my cam at all after following the instructions in the manual. Please help.

I have the N6200-8E model.

Hardware Version V4.0

Master Version V4.0[20150124]

Is this the latest firmware or is there something new out there?

Thanks

Bill