reeves1985

Mini nvr questions

I have re-applied the RTSP patch and RTSP streams finally work!

Do you record them 24/7 or do you get motion detection on rtsp streams as well?

I have re-applied the RTSP patch and RTSP streams finally work!

Do you record them 24/7 or do you get motion detection on rtsp streams as well?

Motion detection does not work with RTSP streams.

Dear All,

I am pretty new in this forum, sorry for the probably stupid question, however I have the following problem I would like to request support for:

I have ordered "black" no name NVR, firm 20150808. Managed to get in and to set up the network. While still waiting other camera from China, I tried to connect with current one I have at home ESCAM QF001, which appreas to be not ONVIF compliant.

NVR managed to find it, but no pucture is available. Protocol detected is I12.

No records are possible yet. No changes were done in the router, i.e. no port forwarding done yet.

Thank you and Best regards

Dear All,

I am pretty new in this forum, sorry for the probably stupid question, however I have the following problem I would like to request support for:

I have ordered "black" no name NVR, firm 20150808. Managed to get in and to set up the network. While still waiting other camera from China, I tried to connect with current one I have at home ESCAM QF001, which appreas to be not ONVIF compliant.

NVR managed to find it, but no pucture is available. Protocol detected is I12.

No records are possible yet. No changes were done in the router, i.e. no port forwarding done yet.

Thank you and Best regards

Hi,

check the port number in for the camera in the NVR settings and see if it's the same as set in the camera. I also had problems in getting the cameras work with I12 until mirko helped me with it. I suppose you are having the same problem. I haven't even changed the port in the camera settings, but somehow the NVR puts a different port there during the detection.

Thank you for the support.

Actually I am a little doubtful about which number to be inserted in NVR – one is saying 234567 (can’t remember the title of the port), another one is HTTP which is default 80, I have set it 8088. I have tried with both, but without success.

Also tried with admin and password and with global username and password-without success.

Anyway, I will examine in details and will provide feedback.

Just one question: if there is no camera “attached” to the NVR, I suppose no records will be available, is it?

How to format the HDD(3.5’ WD Green) in order to be acquainted with the NVR? Currently HDD is having NTFS, I see that HDD starts working with powering on the NVR, but after couple of minutes turning itself off.

Thank you for the support.

Actually I am a little doubtful about which number to be inserted in NVR – one is saying 234567 (can’t remember the title of the port), another one is HTTP which is default 80, I have set it 8088. I have tried with both, but without success.

Also tried with admin and password and with global username and password-without success.

Anyway, I will examine in details and will provide feedback.

Just one question: if there is no camera “attached” to the NVR, I suppose no records will be available, is it?

How to format the HDD(3.5’ WD Green) in order to be acquainted with the NVR? Currently HDD is having NTFS, I see that HDD starts working with powering on the NVR, but after couple of minutes turning itself off.

Port 80 is just plain HTTP port, the other port is important. In my case it's 34567 (I suppose you made a mistake, port 234567 can't be correct, the highest port number possible is 65535) and it works with this port. Also make sure to include correct username/password.

I'm not sure about your second question though... Recordings are stored at the local HDD, so even if no camera is connected, the already recorded footage is available for replay. Of course it's not possible to record anything while there is no camera available (thus nothing to record).

Regarding the HDD format, you need to format it through the NVR menu. It uses its own format and when you format it and connect to the regular computer, you only see a very small portion of the HDD (a few gigabytes if I remember correctly), the remaining part of the drive where recordings are stored is not visible, if I understand correctly it's simply writing the data sequentially without a regular filesystem, but that's not important for you.

Hi,

yes, You are right.

Port is 34567. Tried, but without success.

Tried also to format the HDD, nothing happened when pressing format button.

Hi,

yes, You are right.

Strange... Well it works with my camera.

Regarding the format, I'm not sure if it says something after successful format, but you can try to attach the HDD to the computer, if you will see just a few GB partition, it's formated correctly.

Hi,

yes, You are right.

first of all, use compatibility view in IE.

and I think that the best firmware is V4.0[20150808]

I will check out HDD and will post result.

I am also posting a snapshot of settings. By chance you can find the problem , which is not obvious for me.

Despite hard coded IP in VMS for wired interface, escam camera is connected via WiFi having 192.168.11.124 IP

Can't see mistake.

Sofia-20160415-01659.thumb.jpg.f2bce16529d7e61155974d854e068944.jpg

Sofia-20160415-01658.thumb.jpg.fd3f933bc39648b7fa9bb00432ffc8bb.jpg

hi ybarakov , try removing camera save and reboot then auto detect camera again and use admin as user but DO NOT add password.

I use 4 local escam q520's on I12 and they all connect without a password.

hi ybarakov , try removing camera save and reboot then auto detect camera again and use admin as user but DO NOT add password.

I use 4 local escam q520's on I12 and they all connect without a password.

Nice suggestion!Thank you, it works.

I have managed.

Now I have two more questions:

1.Is it secure not to have a password in the camera?

2.How to tackle the issue with the HDD? It doesn't work.

I have tried, but it still appears as 1.8 TB disk.

Nice suggestion!Thank you, it works.

I have managed.

Now I have two more questions:

1.Is it secure not to have a password in the camera?

2.How to tackle the issue with the HDD? It doesn't work.

I have tried, but it still appears as 1.8 TB disk.

Have you tried to format it directly from the NVR, or remotely from the web browser? If you haven't tried it locally, you could try that.

Do you actually see the drive in the NVR correctly? Also the HDD has to be connected during the boot, if you connect it after you boot the NVR, you might need to restart it for the HDD to work correctly.

Hi, I have a nvr model k108, firmware 2005-08-08 and It has a bug that doesn't allow me to set the date/time and camera name on screen, When I set it, it seem to save it but when I return It's gone... Does anyone have this problem?

Yes it is secure as it is within your local network as it seams that is how i12 profile seems to work best, if you forward the camera port in your router then it will be insecure.

just too add if you plug in an unformatted or incompatible format drive the nvr will auto format anyway so don't think that is the issue, can you screen shot the nvr drive screen ?

Hi, I have a nvr model k108, firmware 2005-08-08 and It has a bug that doesn't allow me to set the date/time and camera name on screen, When I set it, it seem to save it but when I return It's gone... Does anyone have this problem?

I have a feeling that it's overriden by the camera settings, I have observed something similar. I haven't examined it deeply yet though.

just too add if you plug in an unformatted or incompatible format drive the nvr will auto format anyway so don't think that is the issue, can you screen shot the nvr drive screen ?

Hi, thank you for the proposal, however the effect is not ok.

HDD is seen in the NVR in direct mode (not via IE web browser), it allows me to format it, which takes less that 5 sec. and NVR wants to be restarted. After restart nothing happens, there is no change, no sound nothing.

After attaching the HDD to the computer it did not manage to recognize it and suggested to format it.

After attaching to NVR after many times unsuccessful tries, I have manged to make screen pictures, but nothing.

It stays in the initial screen.

I also notices that network is not every time properly working. Many times you have to restart the NVR (switching off and on) until you see green led in the LAN card blinking. Many times only yellow led is blinking and there is no contact to NVR.

I have hard coded the LAN setting to the NVR and option DHCP is not ticked.

I am starting to regret having purchased this s***t.

Also HDMI port is not functioning.

Sofia-20160417-01670.thumb.jpg.e209485a9df801fe9a979fab8f63f53a.jpg

Sofia-20160417-01671.thumb.jpg.1ab8b5cf9760eb61521dc3d965e1bb92.jpg

Sofia-20160417-01672.thumb.jpg.f48cf9f479b8018498095c425e619cb6.jpg

Hi ybarakov,

HDMI is not compatible with all TV's, works fine on my 1080p samsung but not on my older 1080i samsung.

How are you trying to record?

manual or via schedule?

Hi ybarakov,

HDMI is not compatible with all TV's, works fine on my 1080p samsung but not on my older 1080i samsung.

How are you trying to record?

manual or via schedule?

Hi CharlieB,

Again thank you. NVR start writing on HDD, now HDD also visible vie WEB.

I have tried on my pc monitor with TV also, but resolution it have is not 1080p.

Probably, later on I will try on full HD TV Samsung C750. I think it will work.

About the recording:Manual recording all days 24 hours.

I am not sure how to set it up in order not to record 24 hours, but just on event.

The problem is how to set it up.

I am a newbie in that area, and thanks God this forum exists.

I have a feeling that it's overriden by the camera settings, I have observed something similar. I haven't examined it deeply yet though.

What nvr do you have? Have you tried upgrading the firmware? I know there is a newer one, but i dont want to brick it.

What nvr do you have? Have you tried upgrading the firmware? I know there is a newer one, but i dont want to brick it.

I have the N6200-8E

The newer firmware has some issues so I don't want to upgrade it.