reeves1985

Mini nvr questions

3 hours ago, nice.guy12 said:

hello, i have a problem i forgot the admin password, how to resset this nvr?

I've never been able to change my password; it was one of the shortfalls of these.  Try an empty password (the default). 

I will say, though, mine is still going strong after 6 years.  I wish they still made them.

On 10/4/2020 at 6:14 PM, hendrik6073 said:

reload firmware ?

ok, but i dont find how and no file found on the network to download.....

I have seen other mini nvrs ie from escam.. is it possible to load other firmware? what happened to the company ? (urcctv, ants?)

thank you

i think that would work. trick is the private protocols, seems like every brand uses different. load als much possible and you get more fully (with motion detect, area setting, etc) cam's working on the system

If anyone is looking for a new Mini NVR I suggest searching for NVR on Aliexpress. I bought a bare board one recently and added a SATA HDD. Now I have to make a case on my 3D printer.

hello, i have an ip camera escam qd500 but i cant see nothing with chrome, and with IE cannot login, anyone can tell me what browser i use?

Hi i have an escam version of n6200-8el , i need to add the RTSP protocol but every link i've found on this post belong to a site that does not exist anymore (urcctvstore).

Maybe that site is not accessible from italy or maybe is down, is someone able to pass me this particular .update file or link me to a site were  i can find it?

i didn't find it in;

On 10/9/2020 at 9:47 PM, hendrik6073 said:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ggnp0vodplxux7q/AADuEJzbEWcBUJ7U6ZkNeIY2a?dl=0

here a whole badge of protocols, software, updates etc; https://gofile.io/d/0Ml24D

also the second link does not work

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!!

IMG_20201125_233725.jpg

16 minutes ago, metallimaniac said:

Hi i have an escam version of n6200-8el , i need to add the RTSP protocol but every link i've found on this post belong to a site that does not exist anymore (urcctvstore).

Maybe that site is not accessible from italy or maybe is down, is someone able to pass me this particular .update file or link me to a site were  i can find it?

i didn't find it in;

also the second link does not work

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!!

Not sure what you mean about ADD RTSP. It should already be there.

Goto Config > Network Parameters > Network Settings.

image.png.fd1685479148248e759d3e5bef7527e4.png

As i read in this thread, there's a lot of ipcamera protocols you can add to your mininvr simply by installing an update (here's a bunch of these https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ggnp0vodplxux7q/AADuEJzbEWcBUJ7U6ZkNeIY2a?dl=0&lst=

the screenshoot you've post is about streaming from your nvr to another device such as your vlc player on your PC

My problem is that i can't find RTSP protocol when i'm try to install a new camera.

Thanks for the reply!

On 1/14/2018 at 11:38 AM, camel said:

Network Connection via IP (Domain Name) and port ...

maybe someone need that ..

i figured out, that if i want to use the Software AEeye with IP/Domain Setting, that i have to use:

IP or DNS Name from NVR

PORT: 5800 (which can't be changed)

then it can be used also from outside (if Firewall/router is allowing and forwarding port 5800 to the internal NVR IP address.

(wondering that it can't be changed, anyhow ... with that config it is working fine.

############

Motion detection still not working (using Firmware 20160707) - and cameras only possible to connect via onvif protocol, all others are not working.

on my surveilance System (synology) i'm using Format/protocol "rtsp", but that is not available.

can RTSP protocol also be used for the newest Firmware 20160707 to add/patch ? Becuase maybe Motion detection is working if we can add the RTSP protocol to NVR Firmware ?

cu camel

Have you find the RTSP patch?

On 2/9/2016 at 2:41 PM, JBGUYOT said:

Hi,

after checking my NVR's system, i discover that my firmware's date is 20150808 (the last?)

so i just update my system with : 20150808_Firmware_Enable_RTSP

I connect my camera ESCAM brick QD900 WIFI, first setup on ONVIF, on RTSP.

Motion detection has the same problem. i've the error message: ERROR DURING SAVING PARAMETER

Nothing has been changed

on a motion detection system that works, is anyone know what file is stored in this setting?

I might be directly edit the file?

Best regards

Hi, do you have the rtsp firmware patch file for n6200-8el?

On 10/4/2020 at 2:14 PM, dalepres said:

I've never been able to change my password; it was one of the shortfalls of these.  Try an empty password (the default). 

I will say, though, mine is still going strong after 6 years.  I wish they still made them.

Dispositivo sem senha e porta 80 fica aberta para invasor ver as câmeras e até mesmo modificar o NVR. Basta fazer um teste. Entrar com o ip externo. Se estiver redirecionada uma porta,  não tiver senha dá no mesmo.

hi to all,

i have buy on ebay an n6200 - 8E nvr super mini,

i have fw V4.0 20150124 but i have some issue, p2p dont working with goolink app, says "id do not found" i have also try to connect with ip/ddns forwading all ports 5050 - 5053, 80 but the app still saying connecting and dont show nothing,

someone know if there is an updated firmware?

On 4/28/2021 at 1:17 PM, tomcctv said:

Hi. Did you try using your local IP address on your recorder 

also did you buy new or secondhand 

it's new, im using port forwarding but the issue i have using also lan ip, i have forwarded also ports 843 and 1935

Hi. You don’t need to port your lan if you have you will not get access 

Is there a reason for using one of these toys

your firmware listed is 2015

i would get a reliable nvr 

Hi to all, as i am trying to get this thing work have two main problems... to make activeX work on windows 11 and to find a way to download recorded video...

Also is it possible for anyone to send me the included free CMS software for N6200?

Thanks in advance!!!

Good afternoon. Who has a firmware dump 1364_015b_double_3535_9HDD_64ch consisting of 4 recovery files. Thanks in advance.