G-MEN

Photo Radar

They are starting to put up photo radar on the FREEWAYS here in Arizona. There are tons of red light cameras and photo radar in the city, but the FREEWAYS!!?? Come on, traffic is bad enough already. I think this is happening only in Arizona...for now

I'm not sure that spray on the license plate will work with laser radar.

I have a top-of-the-line radar detector that lets me know if radar is nearby.

Has saved me a lot of money.

If you're going to do that you might as well buy a MIRT devices well so you don't have to stop at red lights. If that is applicable in your area.

It has been outlawed here in California. It was nice while it lasted for the people who use them.

Nothing really protects you agains laser...........I think my laser detector saved me about 3 MPH on the freeway once but I was going plenty over the speed limit and the 3 MPH didn't make a difference!

But yes, my radar detector works great, I only use it on the freeways but it saves me alot too!

You're right. When laser has been used on me they are right up on me.

X-band and k-band are easy to pick up at a good distance.

I hate those stoplights that have cameras that take a picture of your license plate if you cross over the crosswalk line leading into an intersection when the light is red.

Those things are popping up all over the place.

One of those things malfunctioned and I was in a driving class with a whole bunch of people that were all victims of that malfunctioning camera system.

everyone runs the red light here, maybe we "need" some red light cameras here, or at least some cops at the lights to keep some sought of law and order ...

When I made a trip to Costa Rica they control the stop sign situation by having lots of accidents. The cars are darting all over the place. Some are really good at it and as you can imagine many are not.

stop sign ...? whats that .. he he .. here, everyone just comes out in front of you ...they rarely stop at the signs, hence i like my jeep, unless of course its a mack truck coming out in front of me ..

exactly ... never heard of a cop here booking anyone for not stopping at a stop sign, they do have a high fine for running a red light, but if there arent any traffic cops on the streets then how will they ever know ...