securitymonster

2 Video Signals over 1 Feed

Haven't used that Particular module but have used a few products from VTS. There DATA and VIDEO over COAX works very well. Works kind of like the Coaxitron from Pelco. I used it for a PTZ one time and was very happy with the results.

Thanks

Have used similar product from FM Systems but all these systems work over coax only.

To transmit two real time analog pictures, the first channel is modulated ontop of the second channel. That being said, these products require a bandwidth of 12 Mhz to pass both videos. No problem for coax, however not possible with most wireless systems as they are typically 6-10 Mhz bandwidth challenged.

Rapid

I have used that exact model. It's been in place for a little over a year now and still working as expected. The picture quality is just as good for each camera as it was prior to combining the feeds.

I am using these to combine two Pelco cameras into one feed, then distributed out to a Geovision V7.04 series system.

The drawbacks I found with the product was that they were difficult to find and pricing was hard to establish.

Seeing as you can get a load more channels on even a cheap tv coax, its suprising I have not seen these that can do several cams over one cable, should be possible...