Sign in to follow this  
BillAk

I bought a cheap card and...

Hello everyone. I bought a cheap card but it came without a CD with the drivers. The cards description was " DVR PCI CARD 4CH.IN 1CH REAL C10104 BOR " and the box has some info but nothing special. I think the companys name is ROHS and it says ROHS H.264 model 10104. I can't find the drivers anywhere.

Any ideas?

ROHS is not a company name. Google ROHS wiki. I giuess it is pretty much old card, as you state one channel real time, but 4 channel switching. No justification. No worthy to plug in a more expensive camera.

The camera I have is a cheap one (again) and I don't really mind. Still can't find drivers.

edit: I think I have updated the drivers with some kind of software (they look updated through device manager) but I can't see what the camera sees with a software I downloaded named remote viewer. The cards box has an image of a software called wave-p dvr software but again I can't find it either.

The chip suppliers have been limited but tons of the card manufacturer were there. Now almost all of them are gone. Even if you can find the card manufacturer, you may not be able to contact them. You better post the picture here then wait for some of visitors who have the same card and its device driver.