Sign in to follow this  
lowpro

What kind of car do you think this is? See vid

A few days ago we had an attempted break-in down the street. I realized that my system had captured some footage of the car driving by before it went back to the house.

Take your best shot of ID'ing the kind of car it is. The car drives by and then comes back the opposite way after making a u-turn.

Camera: Swann (hikvision) 3mp bullet camera from Costco bundle.

6kWCtK_dXf4

Thank you!

Yeah, they have it. They have more footage of them walking up to the house. The house is probably 400-500 ft away from my cameras. Two guys walk up to the house while one guy stays in the car. There were there about 20 minutes before they left. They didn't get in.

Yeah so I recently experienced, it's usually a combination of surveillance that gets it done. Our footage of a vehicle recently was the footage that ultimately help solve a 16 armed robbery crime spree. It not only was the vehicle ID, but the exact time evidence of our footage helped them trace the car to a red light camera nearby and that high resolution plate footage got them. " title="Applause" />

Yeah so I recently experienced, it's usually a combination of surveillance that gets it done. Our footage of a vehicle recently was the footage that ultimately help solve a 16 armed robbery crime spree. It not only was the vehicle ID, but the exact time evidence of our footage helped them trace the car to a red light camera nearby and that high resolution plate footage got them. " title="Applause" />

Awesome. Good Job!

If it was my guess, I'd guess it's a 2006ish Infiniti g35 sedan. Look at the headlights at about the 46 second mark where you can see them even though the car is facing away, with a tall profile like that g series does. Just watching full speed even small the body style seems right for the g series, but I think its the 4 door, but it's hard to tell. It could be the newer body style g also, but it's just a guess.

Hmm... i viewed the view a couple of time and the best that I can come up with is a Nissan Maxima a couple years back. The reason why is the because of the angle of the headlight.

Knowing that I like cars and all...lol

I'm a huge car fanatic and IMO it looks like a 4 door Infiniti G35. The headlights and flat trunk sort of give it away.

Edited by Guest