Sign in to follow this  
luckyfella

Updated Idmss for iphone

So, what does everyone think? The full screen when sideways is nice, video playback on the 5.00 app is nice, SIXTEEN cameras at once is NICE even though they are microscopic! But, they took away the PTZ controls for left and right. You must use finger swipe.

I don't use that, but I recently got an LG 8.3 tablet and use the android HD app, which sizes ok for the tablet. It's probably very much like idmss you're talking about. It has 4, 8, 16 split. In fact if you have an ipad, try the HD app. It's probably way better on an ipad than an android tablet. There's some menu sizing issues on my 8.3 HD tablet, but it's usable. I haven't sprung for the HD plus app, which include push/playback. Frankly, I think I get better streaming reliability on my windows phone with wdmss than I do with the HD tablet app.

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/search?q=wdmss&x=0&y=0

KjOq74_2UTU

It still have ptz controls, I just do not see where the arrows are any longer. And there was a quick tip to swipe the

screen if you want to move left right up or down. Zoom in and out are still there.