Hi

I wonder if you can help me I've been having trouble with nas4free and the hik camera I can get the cam to see the mount but it completes straight away and still says uninitialized

I saw mentioned in a different thread you had to create another directory under what nas4free was telling you and it worked

Trouble is I'm very new to this and am not sure in doing it right as when I create a directory under it it still doesn't work

In nas4free is currently have my mount setup to

/mnt/storage/nvr (my mount point)

If I pop that into the cam it recognises it but goes straight to complete

If I add a directory to it in the cam without touching nas4free it doesn't see the mount and if I put another directory under it in nas4free I get the same problem as before where it completes straight away and still says unitialised

I hope you can help me as I have been trying to get it working all day and am ripping my hair out

I think I now have a basic knowledge of nas and nas4free so any help would be very much appreciated

managed to sort out the issue I think

anybody else facing the same issue make sure in your nfs share in nas4free that the Specifies that the file system should be exported read-only is not ticked, which in my case after hours of head scratching I found it was