TheUberOverLord

The Ultimate IP Camera Guide - Start Here!

Telefunken

I once had a pre-boombox era cassette player/recorder from Telefunken. Nice sound, even Tom Jones, compared to the other portable stuff available back then.

Got preferred links to its cameras?

No idea what you are trying to express and/or ask for and if it has anything to do with my post or is a general flashback to the past.

Don

Then you may safetly presume I did not reply to your post.

Tip: Consider posting a link next time if you take more than 100 lines, or 10 posts in a row because whatever you have to stuff doesn't fit in fewer. No one reads all that. I know I don't.

Comment directed to you: I know of you from the Foscam board, where you banned my account because you don't like being wrong. And here you are, again, making everything about you. This is my last reply to you, and any topic you are in (except for a topic which I may start).

Then you may safetly presume I did not reply to your post.

Tip: Consider posting a link next time if you take more than 100 lines, or 10 posts in a row because whatever you have to stuff doesn't fit in fewer. No one reads all that. I know I don't.

Comment directed to you: I know of you from the Foscam board, where you banned my account because you don't like being wrong. And here you are, again, making everything about you. This is my last reply to you, and any topic you are in (except for a topic which I may start).

1. Links are there and included when/if you view the demonstrations. For those that are interested enough to get more details.

2. Note: You brought this subject up. Not me.

You were banned for 3 days in the Forum you reference because of the inappropriate name calling which you refused to stop doing. Even after several personal messages were sent to you, asking you to stop doing that. Moderators could tell that you never took to time to read any of those personal warning messages. Because all of those messages sent to you were never read. For over a week. Yet you continued posting new posts in the Forum, using the same inappropriate name calling, during that same time.

In fact you were only banned from the Forum you referenced, for three days when you decided that the solution to the situation should be that Moderators should "Continue to do what they do and simply should IGNORE your posts and comments":

http://foscam.us/forum/fi9821w-issue-list-t3967-340.html#p23093

Please note: The post referenced in your signature link in the Forum you referenced. Was also deleted due to the same inappropriate name calling. So if you intend to post in the Forum you referenced, in the future. Please follow the Forum you referenced guidelines.

You were and are not currently permanently banned from the Forum you referenced. You are more then welcome to post in the Forum you referenced, if you can abide by that Forums guidelines. Which do not include Moderators ignoring the language used in your posts there or the Topics you advertise your software in that have no relevance to your software.

Additionally, please refrain from, while trying to market your software in the Forum you referenced, as you had been from the following:

From posting in Forum Topics, that have nothing to do with your software because those Forum Topics were created by IP Camera owners who were looking for help with firmware based issues. Please see the link above as one example of you doing this. Which your software cannot and could not possibly have helped, in any way, nor resolved in any way. Your attitude was that any Forum Topic was fair game for marketing your software. Even when your software was not capable of even being helpful in any way to the Forum Topic or even relevant in any way to that Forum Topic.

Please start your own Topic about your software if needed instead of doing what you were doing. Which also included going into other Topics created by others who are also offering software and posting about your software in their Forum Topics. Which are/were created specifically about their software and to support their user bases questions and comments. Not created as just another additional advertising medium, for your software.

Also please refrain from making false claims about your software fixing IP Camera issues that are firmware based issues. While your software may work around Web UI issues. Firmware based issues, can only be fixed by installing updated firmware which fix those firmware based issues. This was confusing some IP Camera owners making them think that if they simply downloaded/installed your software, that their IP Camera firmware related issues would be resolved. Which was/is not correct or true.

If you require further clarifications about (2) please PM me here or in the Forum you referenced. I don't wish to bog down this Forum Topic with issues not relevant to it. But I did want to qualify #1 for others. So I also responded to your allegation at the same time.

Don