You can get an idea of pricing by search gsaadvantage.gov and enter the model number. For example, the 5MP Bullet, i5.0-H3-BO2-IR. If you search for it, you can see it's $891 from one place, $1,023 from another. This is government pricing, but I would take an educated guess the $1,023 is close to list price, the $891 is a typical distributor discount of about 12%.

You can get an idea of pricing by search gsaadvantage.gov and enter the model number. For example, the 5MP Bullet, i5.0-H3-BO2-IR. If you search for it, you can see it's $891 from one place, $1,023 from another. This is government pricing, but I would take an educated guess the $1,023 is close to list price, the $891 is a typical distributor discount of about 12%.

There are no distributors.

It's direct from Avigilon to Partner to End user.

thx guys. I downloaded the software today and are really enjoy using it. Simple, nice layout and very functional. Connected 2 Hikvision cameras very quickly and effortlessly(zero config). Server side takes a little more process power than some of the other servers i have used but still not a problem with a i5 core. Very easy to adjust the live feed quality according to system performance. I Like the idea of being able to control the camera directly via ACC and nerver having to even login directly to the camera, even for network changes. Will purchase a couple of there cams shorlty.

thx guys. I downloaded the software today and are really enjoy using it. Simple, nice layout and very functional. Connected 2 Hikvision cameras very quickly and effortlessly(zero config). Server side takes a little more process power than some of the other servers i have used but still not a problem with a i5 core. Very easy to adjust the live feed quality according to system performance. I Like the idea of being able to control the camera directly via ACC and nerver having to even login directly to the camera, even for network changes. Will purchase a couple of there cams shorlty.

What do u mean "server side" ?

Avigilon does camera motion only

What do u mean "server side" ?

Avigilon does camera motion only

the server only uses a lil bit more cpu process but not a problem. The client/browers same as other programs. Avigilon has a new customer

the server only uses a lil bit more cpu process but not a problem. The client/browers same as other programs. Avigilon has a new customer

Glad to hear that

good luck

You'll need to download the Gateway software from avigilon.com under support to use the mobile app. Just download it and run it on the same server

which will launch a web browser. Login no password and simply connect the gateway to the server.

Then you'll have to open up ports and do port forwarding to your server within your router for whatever

port you decided to use for the gateway under setup or just leave it default at 80.

Instructions can be found under the 5.x section and mobile app setup under 4.x section here.

http://avigilon.com/support-and-downloads/for-software/software-manuals/

Thx guys. Got the gateway installed and can only connect while within my wireless network(LAN) on the default ports. Cannot connect from outside. Turned off windows firewall altogether to make sure it wasn't blocking the port. I reserved the IP address in my router for the PC with the sever. Should I port forward the default gateway ports? Also on another subject I noticed the client web browser login does not work with IE 11. Also tired Firefox with no luck. Thx

Definitely need to port forward in your router so example Forward port 80 or 443 (SSL) to your ACC server or whichever port you decide to make it.

If not using something like no-ip.com's service you'll need to know your public IP address which if not static could change on you from your provider sometimes.

If you goto www.whatismyip.com you'll see what your public IP is.

For IE 11 support to work -

1) Under Tools icon top right > Compatibility View Settings

2) Add the ACC server's IP address to the compatibility view list. Make sure you enter the IP address you're using to access the ACC Web Client

3) Select the 'Use Microsoft compatibility lists' check box to enable the compatibility view feature.

Should work then.

Definitely need to port forward in your router so example Forward port 80 or 443 (SSL) to your ACC server or whichever port you decide to make it.

If not using something like no-ip.com's service you'll need to know your public IP address which if not static could change on you from your provider sometimes.

If you goto http://www.whatismyip.com you'll see what your public IP is.

For IE 11 support to work -

1) Under Tools icon top right > Compatibility View Settings

2) Add the ACC server's IP address to the compatibility view list. Make sure you enter the IP address you're using to access the ACC Web Client

3) Select the 'Use Microsoft compatibility lists' check box to enable the compatibility view feature.

Should work then.

thx it liked port 443 and is connected. I tired changing the IE settings but still no luck with web browser. I believe it only works with 32bit and I have 64bit.