spork947

(1 SOLD) Hikvision DS-2CD2432F-IW and (2 SOLD) NC-KBU32

Hikvision DS-2CD2432F-IW 3MP IR Cube Network Camera 4mm with POE injector wall plug (not shown in photo)

Used less than a month, complete with packaging, and English firmware. Asking $165 (with injector) shipped in USA

I also have for sale (2) 4 mm NC-KBU32. They have been mounted outside since september 2013 so they are still reasonably new. Still work great. Come with the watertight connectors as well should you need them. No box or screws for mounting. The old ones stripped out when I removed them.

I would like to sell them together if possible. Asking $190 (for both together) shipped in USA.

If anyone is interested in purchasing all 3 items I could knock off $10 from the total. You can check my ebay feedback under spork947. I accept paypal

Everything was purchased from wrightwood and I'm selling these so I can go to a all acti setup.

thanks!

8oZkhUB.jpg

Edited by Guest

I also have for sale (2) 4 mm NC-KBU32. They have been mounted outside since september 2013 so they are still reasonably new. Still work great. Come with the watertight connectors as well should you need them. No box or screws for mounting. The old ones stripped out when I removed them.

I would like to sell them together if possible. Asking $190 (for both together) shipped in USA.

I'll take the 2 NC-KBU32. PM sent!