knightvision

Standalone/Embedded DVR with CDR capabilities?

also dont forget the lower budget Provideo (Amittyville, Long Island, NY), they have the DVR-16/IP that comes with CDRW also. The remote video software is not very good though, but works.

Would anyone be interested in an embedded DVR with built in DVD writer?

Would anyone be interested in an embedded DVR with built in DVD writer?

certainly! )

In which case they will be appearing v soon. I have seen a Kalatel based unit with one that should be being shown at the IFSEC (UK show) in a week.

any show of that DVR yet in the UK, I have heard of it but nothing yet on this side.

Sure, it is quite useful but limited with the capacity of the CD-R. only 750BM can be record each cd-r. PM me if anyone need to know the details or interested

Sure, it is quite useful but limited with the capacity of the CD-R. only 750BM can be record each cd-r. PM me if anyone need to know the details or interested

I was just told the DVMRe PRO is out with 120pps, and a DVDRW, which normally means you get up to 4GB?? Is this correct? I also hear there is a StoreSafe PRO which now has 60pps and still the same CDRW.

Both have SCSI ports so you can connect RAID, DAT, or a DVSe Digital Storage Device, rack mountable. They also have Firewire for other back ups.