Poenskop

DVR restarts by itself

I have a DVR that was made in 2010. The DVR beeps, then restarts randomly and intermittently by itself. I have checked and it is not that my harddrive is full. Once it restarts I cannot use the front panel or remote to control it. Sometimes it works, where I can control it and the boot-up has no problems.

What could be causing this issue?

I have a DVR that was made in 2010. The DVR beeps, then restarts randomly and intermittently by itself. I have checked and it is not that my harddrive is full. Once it restarts I cannot use the front panel or remote to control it. Sometimes it works, where I can control it and the boot-up has no problems.

it could be a power supply not supplying enough current to the machine either try a new power unit or

Have you checked to make sure the "auto maintain" feature is not enabled? This is a feature on Dahua and rebranded Dahua NVRs.