kalintush

Installing 1MP 8 IP Cameras with NVR

Hi All,

I've installed 1 Mega Pixel , 8 Cameras on a site. I've used a 10/100 DLink switch. The problem is once I've plugged 7 IP cameras to the NVR ,Images are stuck and trying to reconnect to the Cameras . Within few minutes back all are come alive . and same thing is happening.

What would be the problem ? Is it with the switch. I've already ordered a Gigabit DLink Switch.

Thanks

NVR is ordered from china. There's no Brand. But It supports 9 Channels . Same goes with the IP Cameras . Do you need the spec ?

NVR is ordered from china. There's no Brand. But It supports 9 Channels . Same goes with the IP Cameras . Do you need the spec ?

Good luck with that. I'm not wasting any more of my time on this...

what are the settings of the cameras? 30fps? how much bandwidth is each camera producing, what are the limitations of that nvr? like how many fps does it support or bandwidth? How long are the ethernet cable runs and are you using good cat5 or 5e cabling? just somethings to start with. Otherwise as i'm sure others are thinking - you'd probably have to call that companies tech support which coming from china is probably not going to be possible or hard to get a hold of them.

also, who's 1mp cameras are they? any brand name or part numbers