trinigerman

Hikvision DS-7108N vs. Dahua NVR4208

Just buys European technique and will be no problem;)

What does this mean ?

Do you mean 'buys' as in 'purchase' ? If so, from where ?

Or do you mean 'buys' as in 'apply' and 'European technique' as in 'European firmware' ?

I have seen that on the European website for HIKVISION, the firmware for the DS-7104NI-SN (not the DS-7104N-SN/P) is available, but I've not seen anyone apply it as yet. From what I've seen the ****-SN and ****-SN/P firmwares are interchangeable (according to the last link below).

http://www.hikvisioneurope.com/portal/index.php?dir=Product%20Firmware/Recorder/

Also the Chinese firmware for the DS-7104N-SN/P is available from :

http://www1.hikvision.com/cn/download_more_699.html

you do not need man..

Keep your suggestions...

You love money..

Money does not interest me, but I do not give out freebies

Why look for yourself once a problem if you can do without it.

And once you keep digging in this direction means not all the interest not only personal

Hello teknologs,

I also have a NVR DS-7108N-SN in version 3.0.10 in Chinese, can you give some explanation the procedure that you realized simply if it is possible, thank you in advance.

Hello teknologs,

I also have a NVR DS-7108N-SN in version 3.0.10 in Chinese, can you give some explanation the procedure that you realized simply if it is possible, thank you in advance.

Édit:

Can one downgrader this NVR towards 3.0.7.build 140725. If yes how, somebody to this version or a link to download it.

Thank you.

Hi All,

Long time reader, but now i'm getting a little more serious about this. I have a small issue. I have 2 x DS-7108N-SN/P, one old, one new. The old one has Firmware version 3.0.7 build 140725 and works with no issues with my Hikvision 2032 and 2132 IP cams, the new one however is Version 3.0.10 build 141128 and it is giving language mismatch errors to my cams.

I have search everywhere for days trying to find the old 3.0.7 FW but with no success.

Would anyone have a copy of this I could get ?? I would be very appreciative of your assistance.

Thanks,

Matt.