3sgebeams

Wide CCTV design for a Cement Plant

Dear users,

I need specialized advising for a complex installation, in fact I need to be somehow in touch with someone who knows deeply this kind of designs, I worked on CCTV designs for buildings such as hotels, office and corporate buildings, residences, but for industrial vertical markets it would be my first time, I would like to share some information with experienced people so as to find the best solution for this project, I need to give a preliminary proposal in 2 weeks.

To have an idea of the complexity of the installation, I need to cover 3200 m of perimeter with video analytics, for this I have in mind to cover every 40m with box cameras with IP66 enclosure and 1/3" sensor with 3mpx 2.8 - 12 mm lenses, all the solution would be Pelco, to wrap up, it would be around 80 box cameras and 20 media converters for SFP LC, to have a better coverage I will place in the corners 4 dome PTZ HD 30x plsu 2 PTZ in the middle of the longer sides, the are has rectangulara shape.

Thanks in advance

Regards

251830_1.jpg

Dear users,

I need specialized advising for a complex installation, in fact I need to be somehow in touch with someone who knows deeply this kind of designs, I worked on CCTV designs for buildings such as hotels, office and corporate buildings, residences, but for industrial vertical markets it would be my first time, I would like to share some information with experienced people so as to find the best solution for this project, I need to give a preliminary proposal in 2 weeks.

To have an idea of the complexity of the installation, I need to cover 3200 m of perimeter with video analytics, for this I have in mind to cover every 40m with box cameras with IP66 enclosure and 1/3" sensor with 3mpx 2.8 - 12 mm lenses, all the solution would be Pelco, to wrap up, it would be around 80 box cameras and 20 media converters for SFP LC, to have a better coverage I will place in the corners 4 dome PTZ HD 30x plsu 2 PTZ in the middle of the longer sides, the are has rectangulara shape.

Thanks in advance

The design would depend on the environment, risk assessment and the operational requirement.

Assuming that you are trying to provide a perimeter protection system, the use of CCTV as the primary sensor may not be appropriate.

There are other options such as microwave detectors, fibre optic sensors or radar which could provide a more robust primary sensor source with PTZ CCTV systems used for confirmation and incident management.

Ilkie