JLH3553

Hikvision DS-2CD3132-I with the V5.1.6_140412 Chinese firmwa

Hi, I need your help, I am brand new on that forum and this is the first time I am setting up an IP Camera.

I just received a Hikvision DS-2CD3132-I directly from China, although I've ordered a DS-2CD2732-IS , I started right away the installation and obviously meeting some difficulties.

When accessing the cam through a web browser, the menu is in chinese, which is the only available language in the drop down menu, I used Google chrome to translate the pages in english and can see the following

- Master version V5.1.6 Build 140412

- Encoded version V5.0 Build 140411

iVMS-4200 gives me a "version mismatch" error on that cam and consequently not adding the cam is the online encoding devices.

I have been through a lot of topics on that kind of matter and don't know exactly what to do to fix that problem

I'm looking for your advices

Thanks

OK, the CBX code is about changing the region code, would it fix the version mismatch i'm facing with iVM-4200 ? I just want that cam being recognized and workable in the iVMS-4200

You should refer to the CBX

Tell the seller you want your money back with no fee retun shipping or you will contest/deny the charge on your CC.

They sold you a cheaper China region camera.

DS-2CD3132-I is not an internationally available model, I believe it is a China only version of DS-2CD2132-I.

Who is this shady seller?

Hi catseyenu, absolutly right and this is what I'll ask the seller, nevertheless can't we make this cam working with the iVMS-4200 ?

In 5.1.2 firmware notes, Hik said Chinese cams would no longer work with IVMS-4200.

You should check with CBX to see if the region change will fix this, but I'd guess it will.

In 5.1.2 firmware notes, Hik said Chinese cams would no longer work with IVMS-4200.

You should check with CBX to see if the region change will fix this, but I'd guess it will.

To be honest, I don't know.

It if works with a EU/US region camera, then yes my region changer will fix it.

It the region of the camera makes no difference, then neither will my program.

I purchased 4 of those camera, 3 with English firmware one with Chines.

There is no problem with iVMS-4200 at all.

I am in Canada, and I am using the US version of the software downloaded from HikVision US side, which is fully compatible with Chinese firmware on it.

All functions ( I do record on motion only ) of the camera works perfectly fine, during settings I use " page translator " which guide me to the proper places of the menu.

Both recording and playback are FINE. ( based on 3 weeks of using it )

No extra camera settings are required to be recognized by the software.

Which begs the question. What do Chinese customers use for a GUI on their PC's. Is there a Chinese version of IVMS-4200

I just got the same camera and was having the same issues. Trying to log on via website only given me an Chinese language and IVMS 4200 won't add the camera and get the mismatch version error or another error. I also can't access the camera via the web IVMS. I can log on directly to the camera in Chinese language and works fine, just can't read anything lol.

Which begs the question. What do Chinese customers use for a GUI on their PC's. Is there a Chinese version of IVMS-4200

The Chinese version of VMS

I understand all of the above - however, if I buy an NVR from one of the Chinese vendors, will that connect to IVMS-4200.........I know the cameras wont.

Has anyone had experience with this?

Regards

Tango

hi,

I bought DS-2CD3132-I camera from ebay in August 2015. It is with firmware version V5.2.5 build 141201 and encoding version V5.0 build 140714. (the camera is with multi language)

The main problem is that I can't use recording. I have tried use the ezviz7 online program, iVMS-4200 and built in web based software.

it works well in live, but it not record the video. could someone for help me? it is my first ip camera