prosis.home

Dahua products manufacturer

Hi to everyone who read this post!

Does anyone know who is the real producer of Dahua products? I have read somewhere that Dahua outsource their products production and also software development.

Any suggestions would be very useful!

Regards!

We hardly know it.

But I know that the factories producing Dahua camera HIikvision.

Also, some DVRs were made ​​for Dahua BOSCH. (style menu BOSCH)

In Dahua just huge power and it can do a lot.

However, the direction of the video - this is only a small part of what is actually involved in this giant.

This state-owned company, which has a different production in many industries.

That de Regarding outsourcing, it is possible and it is.

But I think the software writes a wholly owned subsidiary.

I caught a lot of firmwares from DVR, NVR, IPC Dahua (and not only Dahua) and style with basically the same.

And what is your purpose in this matter?

We hardly know it.

But I know that the factories producing Dahua camera HIikvision.

Also, some DVRs were made ​​for Dahua BOSCH. (style menu BOSCH)

In Dahua just huge power and it can do a lot.

However, the direction of the video - this is only a small part of what is actually involved in this giant.

This state-owned company, which has a different production in many industries.

That de Regarding outsourcing, it is possible and it is.

But I think the software writes a wholly owned subsidiary.

I caught a lot of firmwares from DVR, NVR, IPC Dahua (and not only Dahua) and style with basically the same.

And what is your purpose in this matter?

Thank you for reply.

I am just wondering who produce what. I would like to buy some equipment and I am dooing some research.

So far I found Dahua and Hikvision as the best products. Do you have any suggestions for any other company to be comperable (price/performance) with Dahua and Hikvision?

Regards.

Do you have any suggestions for any other company to be comperable (price/performance) with Dahua and Hikvision?

I think not!

I have heard that now the owner Hilvision is Dahua, but as a brand Hikvision continues.

Only business functions and nothing all!

It is not necessary to kill the chiсken hen that lays the golden eggs

Edited by Guest

Do you have any suggestions for any other company to be comperable (price/performance) with Dahua and Hikvision?

I think not!

I have heard that now the owner Hilvision is Dahua, but as a brand Hikvision continues.

Only business functions and nothing all!

It is not necessary to kill the chiken hen that lays the golden eggs

Thank you anyway and I agree about the chicken

Dahua and HikVision are both publicly traded companies. They don't have any common large shareholders.

Dahua is about 42% owned by Fu Liquan - http://www.forbes.com/profile/fu-liquan/

HikVision is owned 42% by CETC 52 Research Institute, their largest individual shareholder is Gong Hongjia (http://www.forbes.com/profile/gong-hongjia/) he owns about 18.5% of HikVision.

Anyway, the two companies are completely independent of one another, at least as far as ownership goes.

Dahua and HikVision are both publicly traded companies. They don't have any common large shareholders.

Dahua is about 42% owned by Fu Liquan - http://www.forbes.com/profile/fu-liquan/

HikVision is owned 42% by CETC 52 Research Institute, their largest individual shareholder is Gong Hongjia (http://www.forbes.com/profile/gong-hongjia/) he owns about 18.5% of HikVision.

Anyway, the two companies are completely independent of one another, at least as far as ownership goes.

But there are other shares in the company.

Besides Hikvision products collected on Dahua plants.

Moreover, the full cycle of the assembly!

On the other hand, Dahua much for anyone else to do the assembly process.

On the third hand, in some certificates for products Dahua, the plant-A affiliate set Hikvision and I do not think it's just a coincidence or a similar company

Hello Guys,

For I learned, one's background is military and another is armed police. Further more is most DSP for DVR and NVR is hisilicon whom is sub-company of Huawei. They also goverment sustain and cultivate.

In doing some research, i found in Canada anyway Dahua part numbers are the same as Galaxy and eyeonet. if you search on the specs and photos they are exactly the same. Or at least I think so. In china, there are factories which have multiple production lines and a hikvision line could be right next to a Dahua line as the factory is outsourced by the two companies

Are there any differences between the Dahua, eyeonet and Galaxy NVr's and camera's?

thanks

Are there any differences between the Dahua, eyeonet and Galaxy NVr's and camera's?

Just service and support. If you need help getting Dahua from an authorized distributer in Canada PM me and I will refer you. Don't want to start bashing the OEM's here.

I just purchased a Dahua NVR4416 through a Chinese company I found on Alibaba. I paid $283 +$47 in import duties. I had a 4TB hard drive also installed, and it cost me an extra $100. When I bought it, I asked for the English software to be installed, and I wanted the English manual. the company called me and asked me if I wanted the Dahua logo on the box. here is what I found out: Dahua sells a number of OEM licenses. Dahua is branded "Dahua" in Asia only. Everywhere else, it is not branded. In Canada, one company owns the import OEM and they are branded Eyeonet, I believe a second is Galaxy. In the US there are other names such as Swan. In Europe they are named differently as well. if you ever buy their cameras, photos show the Dahua name, but the cameras do not. In fact the English manual is generic. I looked into buying local, but they did not sell the model I wanted without the internal POE switch. And they wanted over $1300 to import it. I have a Gig network in my home. And the price was right, I had to wait 2 months for the unit to come, but it was worth it, and it works great. Like it was said above, there are some large factories that do work for multiple companies, and there could be a production of Dahua right next to Hikvision. Channel Master does this also, I ordered a Channel master TV receiver and it was exactly the same as a no name brand box I bought for half the cost only difference was the covers color. Car companies can only import so many models, that's why Nisan has Infinity and Toyota has lexis. I am really happy with my new NVR

I work for Ameta International and our company is Dahua's authorized distributor in Canada. The Eyeonet is our house brand. We directly get all products from Dahua factory. We also provide technical support and RMA to our dealers. There are 2 other brands called Watchnet and Flir, they both OEM from Dahua. Galaxy is a company that imports Dahua products from USA or other distributors and stick their logo on the products.

Having been to the Hikvision factory I can assure you that there is no affiliation between them and Dahua. They are similar in size and function as the two largest OEM manufacturers of cameras and DVRs in the world. But they are large rivals and very competitive. They are based in the same city, Hangzhou, but there is a lot of manufacturing there.

They're as affiliated as Coke and Pepsi.