bigbillsd

Where can I find a decent FAQ explaining all about Home Cams

I checked out the FAQ on this site, but not much to help figuring out what I should be looking for.

I currently am using a few DCS-932L IP cameras and ISpy software to monitor them. The Dlink cameras have an

extremely narrow field of view. I think I would need 3-4 just to show the whole back yard. I would rather use just

one.. Once I have found an read a good FAQ or maybe camera tutorial explaining what to look for in a camera I

would like to know if there is a current site that lists features/compares many different cameras. After searching

the internet for some time now, those two things are proving to be elusive to this newbie. Thanks for any pointers...

Bill

The tech is moving fast & is splintered by proprietary interests making the accumulation of "all inclusive" knowledge difficult.

At this point you are going to have to spend some time and do a lot of reading (several different forums available) and find helpful souls willing to share their knowledge.

One of the better resources for reviews and information is the Network Camera Critic blog.

http://www.networkcameracritic.com/

Good luck!

Hey Bill,

You might find my site helpful (below in my signature). If you have specific questions I'm happy to help.