Sign in to follow this  
dvrh264

dvr h264 and dyn dns

hello from germany,

i have a dvr h264.

the connection via dyn dns works.

But i can not login from internet. Login from Network works perfectly.

254904_1.jpg

The login data not corrcet or is a problem with port forwarding?

known already since 3 weeks

H.264 is a video compression rate. Virtually every DVR on the market records in H.264. Is there a brand/model number or anything else you can provide us with?

Can you take a screen shot of how you have that port forwarded?

Ports 80, 81, 8080, and 9000 are also very frequently blocked by ISPs, so you may want to try change the port you're using to see if it clears up the issue (if it's a possibility for you).

192.168.x.x is a class c private non routable network, you would not be able to reach it from the internet. Also ensure your security settings allow login from the internet, this is sometimes blocked as a security setting.

Have you tried putting in the Web port 88 in your login screen? From what you're asking, I gather it's not a problem of hitting the login, it's a problem of actually logging in.

Have you tried putting in the Web port 88 in your login screen? From what you're asking, I gather it's not a problem of hitting the login, it's a problem of actually logging in.

Web Port? You mean Media Port.

Don´t work

Just because your ports display as open when you scan them doesn't mean they're usable. Service providers can block ports by default. Try talking to your service provider to determine if that's the case.

Additionally, you need to try using other ports. As I already said, those ports are blocked by 90% of ISPs. It doesn't matter if you think you've port forwarded correctly or if they say open. If your ISP is blocking them, you're done until they unblock them.