I have two 10/100 switches 5 x 3mp cameras. Switches are connected in series to router. Switch A ->Switch B -> Router.

I noticed disconnection problems because the nvr monitor shows a frozen picture for the cameras at A (meaning the connection has been stopped/disconnected). Any idea why this would happen? Average current transfer rate is just 3000kb/s for the cameras.

Once I unplug Switch B and reconnect, the cameras work again.

I have two 10/100 switches 5 x 3mp cameras. Switches are connected in series to router. Switch A ->Switch B -> Router.

I noticed disconnection problems because the nvr monitor shows a frozen picture for the cameras at A (meaning the connection has been stopped/disconnected). Any idea why this would happen? Average current transfer rate is just 3000kb/s for the cameras.

Once I unplug Switch B and reconnect, the cameras work again.

In earlier thread you were asking if you should get 10/100/1000 switches instead, i see you went with 10/100.

Are the ports in those switches actually 100Mbps ports or is the whole switch capacity 100Mbps and each port only 10Mbps ? If this is the case, one port probably cant handle the whole other switch. Try unplugging all but 1 camera on switch A and see if the problem is still there. If the problem doesnt occur with one camera, try plugging in another.