wish

Unbrick DAHAU Camera without RS232

Hi

I've just spent about 2 hours trying various things. My firmware load via web interface failed, and camera came up with 404 Not found page. After reboot, it did not come up at all.

I monitor with Wireshark and I see it set IP as 192.168.1.108 and it look for 192.168.1.1. It also tries to pull files from TFTP server:

upgrade_info_7db780a713a4.txt

failed.txt

I am just guessing here, but I try to put, inside failed.txt:

uenvcmdx=env set ipaddr 192.168.1.108; env set serverip 192.168.1.1; tftp ???? upgrade.img

uenvcmd=run uenvcmdx

But I don't know the address to put in ???? - to load the whole BIN file with all the images inside it. And I don't know if I have all the right commands - or if that is even what failed.txt is for.

I run a tftp server, of couse, and I put the file /var/lib/tftpboot. The camera fetches the file every 5 minutes, but as yet I can't get it to run tftp server so I can put upgrade firmware.

Has anybody tried this method?

I tried with AT&T and Verizon, both can't get to www.itunedvr.ru or that link. Ironically that site is hosted in the UK by Hostinger. Is that a free web host, that may explain the service level, I can't even connect to them, LOL.

I tried with AT&T and Verizon, both can't get to http://www.itunedvr.ru or that link. Ironically that site is hosted in the UK by Hostinger. Is that a free web host, that may explain the service level, I can't even connect to them, LOL.

Colleagues, I have download access to anyone not prohibited. Maybe some problems with hosting. It happens sometimes. For the work of the hosting I am not responsible. On the other links that I put up to this point no one complained. Please try again later.

Or try this https://www.dropbox.com/s/yb3l370uf0glrb5/upgrade_tools_and_users_manual.rar?dl=0

Sorry!

Maybe when I get to this time and desire, I move everything to your server, and bolted cool design and etc

My camera ipc-hfw4300s-v2 was brick of wrong firmware.

Could you please speak more specific?

Because i don't have rs232 cable.

To begin with, in any case you have to disassemble the IPC

Adapter and the cable connected to the PC, you need to control.

You should have two buttons, one reset, the other magic !!!

In 4100 series it's present in 4300 it's should be!

There is no reset switch in the IPC-HFW4300S and V2.

Is the v2 the version that has the ugly PoE brick on the pigtail like the other v2 models? The 4300S cameras we have all have the reset button on the IR board.

Is the v2 the version that has the ugly PoE brick on the pigtail like the other v2 models? The 4300S cameras we have all have the reset button on the IR board.

Yes, the V2 has the weather proof POE pigtail and no reset button. I have another IPC-HFW4300S with no reset also. Could it be different Gen boards?

Yes, the V2 has the weather proof POE pigtail and no reset button. I have another IPC-HFW4300S with no reset also. Could it be different Gen boards?

There was some discussion yesterday about another v2 model. I think we decided all the v2 models are like a discount version of the original. Not only is that PoE block on the pigtail, but there's some other hardware differences as well (can't say for sure) in an attempt to make a cheaper version. Some of them are even lacking in features that the original has. From what I remember, those features were usually related to light compensation (DWDR, HLC, etc...).

It makes it hard for the end user to know what they're going to end up with unless you specifically ask about that PoE block. All of the v2 models seem to share that obvious feature. From what I've seen so far (three models), the v2 versions are worth the money as long as you're not getting robbed, and only if you can get passed the obnoxious PoE block. My biggest concern with these is that I don't know how long they're meant to last with those cheaper components.

From what I've seen and heard, there are a lot of Amazon sellers selling the v2 model for the price of the original and not being very forthcoming about it.

Hello everyone !

I post may not be in the right séction but it is a fact similar to Brick.

Sorry in advance for my English, I do not speak it at all. (Google Taduction)

French site and no one talks about my problem.

Recently, we had a power outage.

One of my cameras is delivered zero ...

It is a Dahua Ipc-Hfw4300s (Recente, 1 month, China)

On my router, I see Connected (IP: 192.168.1.108) Whereas before the power failure was 192.168.1.109.

The indicator on the camera is on but not connected me with a browser.

I made a ping to this IP, 100% or 50% of success, it varies.

I tried the reset button on the camera, she restarts well but still the same problem.

Unable to me connected with General ConfigTool.

I do not have time to test all ports the camera, no doubt, restarts ...

Is that connecting it in another way, I have a chance of the recovered?

If yes, what equipment do I need? or find it?

Thank you in advance.

Many greetings !