xstroke

Dahua IPC-HDW4300S IP Camera 3MP 1080P POE firmware upgrade

i have contacted dahua, they said i must upgrade by gui of the camera that firmware (General_IPC-HX5(4)XXX_Eng_P_Stream3_V2.420.0002.0.R.20140621).

as soon as i upgraded, the camera keep reboot in loop. i opened the ball but there's no reset button to hard reset.

what should i do please, any friendly suggestions?

the ip cam: http://www.ebay.com/itm/151368177919?_trksid=p2059210.m2749.l2648&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

my hybrid nvr: http://www.dahuasecurity.in/products/dvr0404-0804-1604hf-u-10.html 16anlalog/16ip

thank you

Why did you have to update the firmware? Unless there is an absolute problem you're having in which a firmware update is reported to fix, my opinion is never upgrade firmware. Unless you're capable, your camera is likely dead. I hope I'm wrong. Good luck.

Why did you have to update the firmware? Unless there is an absolute problem you're having in which a firmware update is reported to fix, my opinion is never upgrade firmware. Unless you're capable, your camera is likely dead. I hope I'm wrong. Good luck.

my nvr shows 3mp otion but dahua support told me it's better to config on 1080p so there will be no lag with all my 8 cams.

problem when i config 1080p the picture got too way small!

he told me to upgrade to (General_IPC-HX5(4)XXX_Eng_P_Stream3_V2.420.0002.0.R.20140621), so i did.

the camera keep loop rebooting and i can see the ip only for just 1 second and it reboots again.

p.s

i am european PAL

Have you tried upgrading or downgrading the firmware using the config tool? Can you see the camera in config tool? Have you tried telneting into the camera. Also, does TFTP work for their cameras (I know it works for their DVRs).

Have you tried upgrading or downgrading the firmware using the config tool? Can you see the camera in config tool? Have you tried telneting into the camera. Also, does TFTP work for their cameras (I know it works for their DVRs).

yes the config tool works hough and then the camera reboot.

i tried telnet but the camera gives me 1 second and reboots.

for the tftp i should setup one right? how do i do that and which software is recomended?

Their TFTP is through the serial connection on the 3300 and previous cams, and is what the unbricking thread covers. I never could get it to work on my 3300, but haven't tried the unbricking thread techniques.

I haven't tried with my 4300 (Dahua firmware always scares me), and don't know if they've got ethernet TFTP enabled or not. Dahua's support is non-existent in this arena.

You might drop a PM to iTuneDVR on this forum; he's quite an expert on Dahua internals, and would be a good first stop to find out what your options are.

Their TFTP is through the serial connection on the 3300 and previous cams, and is what the unbricking thread covers. I never could get it to work on my 3300, but haven't tried the unbricking thread techniques.

I haven't tried with my 4300 (Dahua firmware always scares me), and don't know if they've got ethernet TFTP enabled or not. Dahua's support is non-existent in this arena.

You might drop a PM to iTuneDVR on this forum; he's quite an expert on Dahua internals, and would be a good first stop to find out what your options are.

dear MaxIcon,

thank you very much.

there's no serial in 4300, i checked.

i will loook for iTuneDVR.

thank you