waxas

Can view DVR on laptop but not on Cell

hi,

i Have a h.264 DVR with cameras attached. I have connected the DVR with my TPLink wifi router. I can view the dvr using H.264 software on laptop wirelessly. (kindly note there is no internet involved here. Basically i just want to view the dvr while im in the house wifi range wirelessly).

Issue

now the issue is that i want to view the dvr on my android. i tried putting the same specs as on the laptop software but cant view anything. So is there anyway i can view the dvr on android on my house local wifi router. and again there is not internet at home. hope someone can help me because i dont understand if i can view on laptop fine why cant i do the same on android. NEED HELP PLEASE

think you need to find an android app that allows you to view the dvr on the android platform.

Not every dvr has a mobile app= check with the manufacturer if it can be viewed via android device / mobile client or similar.

hi,

i Have a h.264 DVR with cameras attached. I have connected the DVR with my TPLink wifi router. I can view the dvr using H.264 software on laptop wirelessly. (kindly note there is no internet involved here. Basically i just want to view the dvr while im in the house wifi range wirelessly).

Issue

now the issue is that i want to view the dvr on my android. i tried putting the same specs as on the laptop software but cant view anything. So is there anyway i can view the dvr on android on my house local wifi router. and again there is not internet at home. hope someone can help me because i dont understand if i can view on laptop fine why cant i do the same on android. NEED HELP PLEASE

hi,

what spec did you put on the laptop? are you trying to view it using the DVR software installed on the laptop? did you try to view the DVR from the browser?

if all your devices are connected through LAN you must be able to see the DVR feed through the browser on your phone (and the phone is to be connected through wifi - to be on the same network).

this should be the solution, unless Im missing something...

think you need to find an android app that allows you to view the dvr on the android platform.

Not every dvr has a mobile app= check with the manufacturer if it can be viewed via android device / mobile client or similar.

same thought here...