Jasper

AMERICAN IDOL PHENOMENOM

AMERICAN IDOL - Do You Watch It  

18 members have voted

1. 1. AMERICAN IDOL - Do You Watch It

• Yes
    • No

Has the whole country gone crazy? Everybody I talk too is scheduling their lives around watching AMERICAN IDOL.

I think its hilarious! Now that they have the top guys/girls, I will not care anymore, but I get a kick out of the @sshats that think they are the next "American Idol"

I am however hooked on LOST

whats LOST??

i watch TNT, USA, MSNBC, CNN, FOX, and TBS ... i dont even stop on the other channels ...

If you haven't watched LOST, either download the first season or go buy it, by the time you get done, season 2 will be close to available on DVD and you'll be caught up.

Its awesome, about an airplane full of people that crashed near an island, and they for some reason were all drawn there for something or another. Its still a pretty big mystery but very interesting!

I think you can get episodes from itunes.com for $1.99, go download season 1 episode 1 and let me know what you think!

sounds like a movie i watched a few years back .. we get those network channels but I stay clear of them ,,,

im a coach, friends, sienfeld and raymond fan myself .

I watched the first season of LOST, but come on stop dragging it out.

Same with Prison Break. Break out already. I need to have an ending.

Thats why I don't watch 24 anymore. I wait until the whole season is done then watch it all at once. It is an intense show.

AMERICAN IDOL - Your right, I get a kick out of all the nut jobs that really think they can sing. Or they are so over confident you can't wait to see them get booted.

hey Jasper, how about those "twins" that had to "leave" the show because one of them had an "arrest warrant". that was the best.

i am a big "prison break" fan as well... let me guess , you also liked "OZ".

hey Jasper, how about those "twins" that had to "leave" the show because one of them had an "arrest warrant". that was the best.

i am a big "prison break" fan as well... let me guess , you also liked "OZ".

How did you know I watched it last night. Yeah I saw one of them is in jail for forgery.

Yes I did like OZ. Tried to pass it by while flipping, but would always stop. Good show. Also like the Sopranos.

And even Jerry Springer. I would watch it for awhile until I got tired of all the fighting and them watch it again after some time had passed. Thats a great show to watch when you start feeling a little blue because when you see those people you realize how great you have it.

Who's dead, not Jerry Springer Oh, sarcasm. What Rory he isn't on there anymore. He is still on here.

I watched American Idol for the second time last night. I had some friends come over who like it.

I don't know if its for me though

Only problem with football is that I hate to watch any contest decided by the "referees." Is it true that they are all former Olympic ice skating judges?

I watched Oz the first season but then we downgraded to basic cable. Great show!! Six feet under was good too.

I was refeering to American Idol in my first comment, not all the other shows that were mentioned.

Edited by Guest

He doesnt have the fights like before ...

football .. i find it boring as any other sport to watch ..

Damn nobody watches The OC?? If not check out the hotties on that show!!! Reminds me of home!!! Before I got put on the chain gang!! Wait thats ball and chain!!!! My wife watches alot of TV so I catch a couple of them. Invasion, Supernatural, Vegas and Desperate House Wives have some beautiful ladies. Almost forgot can't forget Superman or Smallville..whatever. Can't really watch them alot though I'm not a TV person unless the X-Box is on. Since I have been married its hard to keep up on football, hockey or nascar but my son just turned 1 so its not to long before I will have him on a dirtbike, kickboxing and such.

I said no but thats because I think they have been inpaired for quite a while. I agree with what rory has already mentioned and add in TLC, HGTV, SpikeTV (MXC is GREAT!!! Love "log drop" and "sinkers and floaters"!!!, they also have powerblock for the gearheads). Thats about it, no sports, learning or laughing for me.