Jasper

AMERICAN IDOL PHENOMENOM

AMERICAN IDOL - Do You Watch It  

18 members have voted

1. 1. AMERICAN IDOL - Do You Watch It

• Yes
    • No

The O.C. is for teenagers. The X=box is for men

CollinR, No sports, no learning, you gotta laugh.

I don't know what is funny on TV anymore though as I hardly ever watch it. I am a movie fan as I absolutely hate commercials. Except the Budweiser ones. The writers of those are funny.

Anyway the IDOL is on tonight for all you fans.

I've never seen Idol, but I'm sick of it just from hearing everyone at work talk about it. That's pretty sad when you won't watch a show because you are sick of hearing about it.

Its not that bad of a show, once you get passed your "ego" then its all good!

I will say though, that this year its cheesier than ever! Its like the crowd is told when to go crazy and start dancing all wild. Its really choreographed, kinda funny though.

If I watch it, it is really to see Simon be brutally honest with the contestants and Paula tell everyone their great. Randy and Paula against Simon.

It is also interesting to watch the process of people who as they become more popular they become more hollywood. Like they are now better than the average person they were at the beginning of the show.

Some of the people that don't even have a voice are amazing to watch as they have unbeilvable attitudes. I never knew there were so many overconfident people out there out of touch with reality.

I think this season of American Idol is the worst I have seen.

No one stands out with any great talent. At least to me anyway.

Back to not watching it.

Now Simon Cowell is involved with the launching of a new show called "AMERICAN INVENTOR" Saw the first episode and I have to say there are many crazy people who think they have developed the perfect invention.

One guy basically had one where he put a plastic cover over his body so he could urinate in public.