icrealtime

IC Realtime

I just wanted to thank all of you for the praise that my DVR has been receiving on this forum. My name is Matt Sailor and I am the owner of IC Realtime Security Solutions. If any of you have any questions, please feel free to ask. I will promote this site to all of my dealers. I think it is a great tool that needs to be circulated more. Thanks again.

Thank you for the welcome.

Absolutely I will PM you the IP address. You can tap it on Tuesday. We are in the process of switching our T provider and my T1 is down until late Monday. I appreciate your interest.

Thank you cam2

I would like nothing more than for all of you to see the dvr live. The problem is that if I post the IP and everyone will try to tap it at once and the dvr will not show you its true potential. So please PM me and I will provide you with the IP and time that I will make sure that only the password that I give you will work for that demo.

I have a lot of dealers that use the IP. I have to change the password literally daily. So I want to make sure that you all get a proper demo. I will give anyone who wants it, the IP and a time in which to use it. I also like to talk to you the first time so as to make sure that you access it properly. Thank you all for your interest.

"The proof is in the puddin" with this dvr. I encourage anyone who hasn't yet seen the demo of the dvr to do so asap. We literally have started switching our dealers to these units since we first saw it in action, and as of yet we haven't had one negative response.

Welcome to the forum to the both of you.

I haven't had the chance to see the DVR running, but I have heard so many things that i can't wait to see it.

One piece of advise, to get the "cctvforum" stamp of approval, let rory test it.

just hooked up an 8 channel,image quality is far superior than my nuvico xg,internet viewing is very good almost as good as onsite with my nuvico,local playback has not been looked at yet but if the remote view is this good l can only imagine how good the local recording is at site!!

l will play around with it some more and try and get you some pics and video!!

I get mine tomorrow. I cant wait to hook it up with vga to my hd plasma. (my wife says my toys are my mistress )

A belated welcome Matt. [moved to this section]

I havent yet cam2, probably sometime after the show, tied up right now

with a million things ..

Rory

I thought rory was anti chinese? Or maybe its because he believes in freedom. And since he is a freedom warrior he discourages the commi's.

Na I think its because he has not seen what can come from china that is of quality. Well rory, your time has come. We are all waiting for your review

I think he is stalling, rory has always been quick to knock anything from china and then follow it with a wink

Im pretty sure I replied already ... Big Security Show coming up, as well as Im developing other off topic Custom Software - really tied up from now until then. Im sure we can rely on opinions from other Secu Professionals other than mine ... If you really want to know who I nominate to test it, PM me. I trust the DVR is okay otherwise they wouldnt be promoting it. Otherwise im just very tied up for now and dont want to get involved in anything else until after the show at the least ... as for chinese equipment, we don't need to go there in this post.

thankx, Rory

A belated welcome Matt. [moved to this section]

I havent yet cam2, probably sometime after the show, tied up right now

with a million things ..

Rory

Thanks for the welcome Rory. If I can answer any questions for you please let me know. I am trying to get out to Vegas for the show. If I do go maybe we can meet up.

vjd local playback quality is excellent l transferred a file over internet to view remetely also, it is top notch this is the image quality l was looking for l am still amazed at the internet stream video quality it is very smooth and clear and l am recording at 7-8 fps at super fine picture quality(best)

you wont be dissapointed with this machine!!

p.s customer service and tech.support was excellent and they set up and tested for optimum use a bib 2 thumbs up to matt!!