FredB

Cash Mashine data overlay

Hi,

We have a system where the customer wants the cash machine data overlayed over the video. They don't need a full POS sysyem with "search by transaction" ability. Does anyone know about a free standing "box" that would do that. The customer is on a budget so. They already have a system with a DVR so I am looking for just a "signal combiner"

Thanks,

Fredrik

Hi,

We have a system where the customer wants the cash machine data overlayed over the video. They don't need a full POS sysyem with "search by transaction" ability. Does anyone know about a free standing "box" that would do that. The customer is on a budget so. They already have a system with a DVR so I am looking for just a "signal combiner"

Thanks,

Fredrik

what DVR do they have, alot of them have POS/ATM add on options.

Hi'

Thanks for the feedback. The cash machine at the location is a TAC 1060 and AVI does not support that model.

Any other suggestions?

The DVR is a Sanyo 3009.

Thanks,

Fredrik

Hi Fred,

There is a company called TVS, Inc that I believe was aquired by Honeywell that manufacture this type of box. The box is called TVC-2066 and they are not cheap. You have to tell them what kind of cash register you want the box connected to and they will also make a cable for that cash register.

The connection to the cash register may be somewhat difficult, depending on the cash register. Let me know if you need a phone number. May I add the the customer service from TVS Inc is not the best!!!

Dan

Hi

TVS's TVS-2066 is working with that cash machine, so i'll just get that one. It's $650 with the cable from ADI. Wonder why they are so expensive. Looked around a little bit and it seems like all the POS interfaces cost around the same.

They don't exactly look loke a $650 item.

Thanks for your inputs.

Fredrik