newhulkhuithem

I am looking for learning CCTV system

Hi every body,

I am new in this Field and I would like any one help me please I want to Know what is the difference between DVR,Multiplexer,Quad and matrix ?? and connection of more than one DVR with matrix ??

Hi I think you are worrying about nothing at all really. Before DVRs became common, the Quad used to separate the cameras to be viewed on a single screen (MATRIX) and time slice the recording so that they apprd to be recording all at once. If you watched the tape on a standard VCR you would see quick brief images from each camera in turn. When played back using a quad these appeared quite normal. So the quad had two main functions, but nowadays modern equipment being digital, these function are combined into a single BOx.

Multiplexing is also combined into one box on a DVR because they are digital. Multiplexing is performing several tasks simultaneously. Nowadays that includes several users being able to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.

As I explained before, digital technology has allowed all these tasks to be combined into a single box which includes the recording function. This has transformed the CCTV recorder (DVR) into an affordable device that is not beyong the poacket or budget of a wider range of people and organizations.

In terms of the future, there is no real need to worry about these functions as they are easily handled by any practical person that can read an instruction manual.

a CCTV Matrix (in very basic terms)

Created bt a quad

262165_1.jpg

This method is termed close signal since the recordings tend to be either stored inside the digicam device itself or passed in to a machine through a guaranteed network. There is absolutely no general public broadcasting involved with this program, guaranteeing total privateness and security from the recordings. This kind of digital camera may be set up in indoor or even outside places. Inside the indoor places, it has been placed at the top of the walls or installed on the ceiling. You will find completely different varieties of CCTV available inside the marketplace.