davidhuber0812

Has anyone tried system like this?

Designs like this can work. You just need to use the right wireless access points, enough bandwidth

between access points for the camera data, clear line of sight for the wireless signal as going through

thick trees, hills, and buildings doesn't cut it, using the right directional antennas based on the distances

and decent switches.

Here is a couple cameras with a wireless bridge and IR illuminators to monitor a parking lot entrance at a local college campus. Not sure of the mfg but this may help your install. The antenna cables are a little sloppy but otherwise it looks pretty good.

20140928_143006.jpg.44078cdf3b70455683678cb2ac2982db.jpg

Here is a couple cameras with a wireless bridge and IR illuminators to monitor a parking lot entrance at a local college campus. Not sure of the mfg but this may help your install. The antenna cables are a little sloppy but otherwise it looks pretty good.

Thanks.

Here is what we installed.

263233_1.jpeg

Thanks.

Here is what we installed.

263233_1.jpeg

It seems good.

Hi,

yes I have installed something almost similar.

Its a mesh network design for safe city projects around the world.

However my design was slightly different, where each remote camera connects to a POE+ switch, the switch connects to the wireless router/bridge for the data transmission.

This limits exposed cable (Which is a security risk).

If you need good VMS software let me know,

triski